• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Was Rebecca surviving lucky or Ironic?

Professor X

Well I'd like to add my two cents, though it seems like you guys have already pretty much covered it all.

But yes, Tyrants are not invincible, though I don't imagine they can feel pain. That said, if a person is on PCP and you tazer them, they'll still come at you, but can still be killed.

Oh, and of course the way something happens in the games, as far as gameplay is concerned isn't....real, or canon I guess. i.e. when you get bit by a zombie in the game, you just lose health.

Same applies to fighting enemies. I assume that if you were to shoot in the brain, right between the eyes, or certainly blow off a Tyrant's head, they would die.

I mean, in Degeneration, when Leon shoots Curtis in the head, he fell down, maybe not toally dead, as G probably would have revived him, but still, effective.

But yeah, I like to think that if in real life, you were to shoot them in the head just right, they would die.

Very well said. This is basically what I was trying to say.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
And you really have no aiming system in REmake or the original...i mean the weakness is the heart right...i mean for Tyrant, so really you had no way of hitting him there to weaken him...i mean thats not how the game mechanics work, but it could serve as an explination for any doubters i suppose...

Top Bottom