• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Was Chris the only character that was capable of killing Wesker

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Didn't he kinda love her in RE 2 but got ****ed when she used him? She'd probably wait until the final second and then save him

Exactly...he kinda loved her in two...but he never did get ****ed...he still "Loved" for lack of a bettter term, her...and even if it was last second, she'd still save him...anyway, about him being ****ed, he was hurt, but he still wanted to help her and be there for her...he still has that emotional tie with her that he had in RE 2/4...

Zacmac90

but for a experienced agent, he has to know that romantic feelings for a woman who is neither his ally nor his enemy is a dangerous thing

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
but for a experienced agent, he has to know that romantic feelings for a woman who is neither his ally nor his enemy is a dangerous thing

But he has memories...and its a girl who has been there for him A LOT...i mean, he has to have some feeling for her...

Zacmac90

But I don't there is no chance of them ever being anything, Leon works for the Gov't and Ada is a double agent who works for some unknown company

sadistic_greyfox

Yeah well RE characters usually can survive insurmountable odds BUT how many of them can punch a boulder IN A VOLCANO to save a stranded partner? My list goes like.

Chris
Barry
Jill
Leon
Claire
Coen
Rebecca

Not listing fav's, just the most capable folks.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah well RE characters usually can survive insurmountable odds BUT how many of them can punch a boulder IN A VOLCANO to save a stranded partner? My list goes like.

Chris
Barry
Jill
Leon
Claire
Coen
Rebecca

Not listing fav's, just the most capable folks.

I honestly think Rebecca should be above Billy...to me she was the more competant...

sadistic_greyfox

Well you know, that boils down to a matter of opinion, I'm one of those people that feel Rebecca would not have survived Zero if not for Coen.You know, opinions and all that.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well you know, that boils down to a matter of opinion, I'm one of those people that feel Rebecca would not have survived Zero if not for Coen.You know, opinions and all that.

See i think she wouldnt either...but i don't think he'd survive without her as well...

sadistic_greyfox

well they defo depended on each other, much like chris probably would have survived re5 without Sheva. but if everyone was forced to go in a pit and fight wesker 1 on 1 that would be how i'd place my bets, you know.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
well they defo depended on each other, much like chris probably would have survived re5 without Sheva. but if everyone was forced to go in a pit and fight wesker 1 on 1 that would be how i'd place my bets, you know.

Well considering when she knew wesker he was human...youre pitting re5 wesker agains an 18 year old girl...i'm convinced that she stayed in the game and can kick as much ass as Jill nowadays...

sadistic_greyfox

Well yeah, if she kept on with the fight. If she was jsut sitting around making cookies for Coen then she wont be in fighting shape :D .

Top Bottom