• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Was Chris the only character that was capable of killing Wesker

Zacmac90

When I say this, I mean characters who Wesker has a history with so Sheeva is out, so besides Chris, who would have stood the best chance against Wesker:

1. Jill
2. Barry
3. Rebecca
4. Krauser {if he lived}
5. Ada

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
When I say this, I mean characters who Wesker has a history with so Sheeva is out, so besides Chris, who would have stood the best chance against Wesker:

1. Jill
2. Barry
3. Rebecca
4. Krauser {if he lived}
5. Ada

I think Ada and Barry could...Rebecca dosn't know enough about him i don't think, and Krauser had no beef with Wesker...they'd probably still be buddies...Jill is the obvious choice though...but i thin Claire and Leon should both be on this list...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
When did Claire or Leon ever meet Wesker?

Leon never did, but he knows of Wesker, and has done research and behind the scenes stuff to fight Wesker, and Claire met him on Rockfort Island...in fact, he totally kicked he butt then ran...

Zacmac90

Oh yeah, i forgot about CV, if Claire got her ass kicked then, I doubt it would change now, and are we talking RE 2 leon or RE 4 leon?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh yeah, i forgot about CV, if Claire got her ass kicked then, I doubt it would change now, and are we talking RE 2 leon or RE 4 leon?

Well...both...its sorta because of Wesker that RE2 even takes place...so even if Leon didnt know it at the time, it was still sorta Weskers fault he was in that mess...as for RE4 Leon, i think you know that that version of Leon has a beef with Wesker...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
But u forgot that the majority of battles Leon is in, Ada always has to save him...

I didn't forget lol...thats why i said, Leon has Ada, Chris does not...and it's not the majority of battles...though there are a few...Anyway, i'm sure if Leon took on Wesker, Ada would be right there in the shadows looking for an opening...

Zacmac90

Sorry, what i meant was Leon always needed Ada, Chris managed to hurt wesker a bit in CV without anyone's help...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I kinda doubt Ada cares for Leon romantically, she probably needs him for her own goals

See i think youre wrong...she may not even really love him...but he is a part of her...i don't think she'd let anything happen just because maybe instinct would kick in last second...i just don't think she's capable...Leon is no different...i doubt he's really that romanticly involved when it comes to Ada either...but he can't let go of her...

Zacmac90

Didn't he kinda love her in RE 2 but got ****ed when she used him? She'd probably wait until the final second and then save him

Top Bottom