• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Waiting your comments

Albert-Wesker

Hey you guys.First I write it because I want to learn your opinions.I think resident evil 4 and 5 is good but capcom changed the game a lot.There arent zombies in 4 and 5.It is so bad I think.I love residennt evil 4 and 5 but I think in resident evil 6 (if they will make) there should zombies again :ermm:

Rebecca Chambers

Yeah I don't like the new types of the virus. The orignal 'zombie' virus was the best. I was just playing RE3 again (psn store version) and forgot how much I love the game. I think the best game out of the RE series has to be RE3. The characters were great, monsters were awesome and the gameplay was perfect.

ConvictedMP5

i love RE3 so much. its my favorite RE game and my favorite game of all time. ive always wanted a game where you play as a normal person and try to escape a creepy city filled with zombies and monsters.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I wish they would bring the "regular" zombies back. Hell, it's the main reason why I fell in love with RE. RE2 and RE3 were just PERFECT, imo. Would you all like to see an RE game with "regular" zombies but in the same way RE4 and RE5 was done? I think it would be scary as hell. xD

Zebmeister

I agree an RE 4 & 5 style gameplay but with zombies is a great idea. The over the shoulder style camera would definately add some horror to it just imagine your walking down a hallway and all of a sudden a zombie creeps out of a door you just walked past and grabs you from behind. I think id prolly **** myself haha

Albert-Wesker

I agree with all of you.Resident evil 3 was perfect.I was terrified because of nemesis :D when he come I want to run anywhere :D I hope we see old zombies back in other series

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Elochai;61306 said:
I wish they would bring the "regular" zombies back. Hell, it's the main reason why I fell in love with RE. RE2 and RE3 were just PERFECT, imo. Would you all like to see an RE game with "regular" zombies but in the same way RE4 and RE5 was done? I think it would be scary as hell. xD

That would be SO awesome. Although, they'd, off course, have to include some other type of more evolved virus for the final boss or something like that. As much as I love the good old Zombs, I think it would be pretty boring if there was no new virus-type/super-monster around as well (RE: The Tyrant, RE2: Mr X and Birkin, RE3: Nemesis).

N3M3S1S1294

Personally i think they should Remake 1,2, and 3 (even though they've already remade 1 they should do it again.) on next gen consoles. Imagine how beautiful nemesis would look in 1080P all while yelling STARS!!! at you. Perfection.

Top Bottom