• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Uptown girl

Mr Sunshine

Ok, I started a new game, got the lighter and the oil and just as i was about to move on i noticed a girl screaming for help on the road where you encounter the first zombies(after the first save room). I followed her back to the road outside the building with the saving room just to find that she was eaten by a zombie! Is there any chance that i can save her? Will i get anything?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
As far as I know, you can't - she's programmed to be killed. I'm not 100% sure though, maybe some of the other members can better confirm that.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
As many times as I've played RE3 I have never been able to save that girl. No matter how quick I get there, she still gets killed.

codename: HUNK

I've spent some time researching this, and according to every walkthrough on the internet, she will die no matter what. That always frusterated me, but I doubt that you could save her, adding a new character would change the story plot too much; though I beleive she is one of the civilians you can save in the mercanaries mini-game, if that's any consolation.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think that's not the girl in the mercenaries. I always thought she was the daughter of Dario (the man which refuses to go with Jill).

Mr Sunshine

I think I understood why the developers placed her there. You aren't supposed to find her when leaving Uptown for the first time as i did. In fact you are supposed to see her dieing when you return to Uptown. Her point is to lure you back to Dario so that you find his diary and the gunpowders.

Popo

actually i played the game a while ago, but i forgot to go see dario, poor man xD

ConvictedMP5

bruno;59956 said:
I think that's not the girl in the mercenaries. I always thought she was the daughter of Dario (the man which refuses to go with Jill).

i thought that the girl with the mercenary thats at the clock towers past, present, future puzzle room was darios daughter

Top Bottom