• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uploading music and video editing?

Hoady

Well i'm not sure if any of you guys know anything about this stuff but i don't go to many other forums so i thought i'd ask you.

Well my main concern is just uploading music to youtube.Well all i want to do is add some music and put a picture in the background but i don't know how to put a picture in the background could anyone help?Also its not compulsory but whats a good video editing program i don't have a clue how it works but i'm keen to learn.

Hoady

Okay i've downloaded it and i think i've got the gist of it now but i have another problem i can't import the music to the Movie Maker the music i want to import won't pop up i think it might be because all my music is from itunes and needs to be put in another music format or would there another reason why it won't work?

Hoady

Sorry for the double post but i couldn't edit my previous one.

Oh i figured the above question out all i ripped my cd to a different folder.I one more question its pretty much relating to above i've made a movie in Windows Movie Maker and i've gone to gifninja.com to make a gif but it claims "file must be wmv, asf, mov, 3gp, mpeg, mpg, mp4, or flv Choose a wmv or asf file to upload."So how the heck do i change it into another format?

Oh yeah and i didn't say before thanks for helping me out.

Hoady

Once again Apologies for triple post no editing button.

I figured it out that i was actually saving the project not the movie itself how embarrasing. :-X

But thanks i've made my first Gif although it goes a bit slow i will look for a program to speed it up or something.

Hoady

Well heres my first movie and sorry with the pop ins i didn't realise till i uploaded it and couldn't be bothered touching it up.Also i need honest oppinions if its good or crap and if you want say what i could improve upon, its done with 2 different clips.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm1MoSJjxyk

A-Virus300

HAHAHA...
U just quarter-plied!!! it's cool dude!!!
I'm watching the movie now!!! I'll tell ya what i think!

A-Virus300

I saw it, and....
it kinda didn't make sense..sorry dude
and I understand it's ur first...and u didn't control the Mario part well...:p
but it's cool

Being a pro in WMM i can help u out!!! :D

If you don't mind of course

Hoady

Lol i was expecting that.It made sense to me of course but i suppose it wasn't executed well enough and yes the mario job was done badly.:p

Once i buildup some video clips,get used to mediaplayer(it was a pain in the ass sounds were cutting out and stuff) and actually put some time into it i will probably make something halfway decent.

A-Virus300

lol...what were you trying to do exactly? I mean was there a specific message or just fun?
It it was just for funs..keep it....:D
Can I ask you where did u get the video of the trailer???

Hoady

Yeah it was just mucking around i enjoyed doing it though and you've gotta start somewhere though right?

Hoady

haha not till i find some sounds and build up some video clips i had some really cool ideas for movies but i just don't have the right media to do it.

Hoady

Well i can get all my videoclips from youtube i just need a site where i can download alot of sounds(would you know where that might be).

Also some stuff in WMM got annoying like sounds cutting out once i split a screen in two*glares at mario* also that Oh yeah song kept stuffing up my WMM.I don't know i'll probably figure it all out.

A-Virus300

For sounds I'm gonna search the net now...

And how to control them is easy....check this
[the "+" sign, click on it] on the right
Sorry i want to upload a pic..my computer is being s***y

it should give you additional options on controlling the voice and sounds not from the music only but the video itself... like u can block the music from the video or lower it a bit, or even make it higher..and u can see if you add a sound which is louder, and still control it

A-Virus300

79179665zn2.png
here :D

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
sony vegas is a pro vid editing program.
i got it off torrents, its quite hard to pick up on, but you can do like a million more things than your standard vid editing software.
=)

Top Bottom