• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Upcoming Videogames 2017

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Well it's a new year and a new line up. Here's a few games coming out this year that I'm interested in. Mass Effect: Andromeda, Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy, RE 7, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Horizon: Zero Dawn & Final Fantasy XII Remaster.

There's probably more I can't think of atm but what releases are you guys and gals looking forward to most this year?

Reactions: Jen

Fenris

Wolf :)
I won't put The Last of Us 2 on this list. A lot of people seem to think that it will get released in 2017 but honestly I don't see it happen this year.
  • Resident Evil 7
  • Final Fantasy XII Remastered
  • Death Stranding
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • The Walking Dead: Season 3
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn
  • Uncharted 4: The Lost Legacy DLC
  • Outlast 2

Last edited:

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
There don't seem to be that many games I'm really looking forward to this year.

Mainly looking forward to RE7 and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (which come out on the same day, haha). Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, the rest of Telltale's Walking dead and their new Guardians of the Galaxy series, Lady Layton, Crash Bandicoot and Shenmue III.

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- Lady Layton
- RE7 ish
- Crash Bandicoot
- Days Gone
- Detroit: Become Human

These are all I can think of right now, haha.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I won't put The Last of Us 2 on this list. A lot of people seem to think that it will get released in 2017 but honestly I don't see it happen this year.
  • Resident Evil 7
  • Death Stranding
  • Outlast 2
Yea TLOU 2 probably won't come out until next year at the earliest.

Also forgot to mention Destiny 2. Bungie has said that they been working on it so that will likely come out later this year.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
  • Resident Evil 7
  • Death Stranding
  • Outlast 2

Death Stranding probably won't come out this year, either. Knowing Kojima's pacing, it'll probably come out in 2018 at the very earliest.

With that being said:
  • Resident Evil 7
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Yakuza 0
  • Nioh
  • NieR Automata (I just played the demo, it's amazing)
  • Mass Effect Andromeda
  • Uncharted: the Lost Legacy
  • God of War 4
  • Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
  • Insomniac Spider-Man
  • Shenmue 3
The year of killer PS4 exclusives.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Oh yea I forgot about that Spider-Man game. That does look pretty good.

I read that the new God of War game wasn't expected to be realeased until next year either. But you never know.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Oh yea I forgot about that Spider-Man game. That does look pretty good.

I read that the new God of War game wasn't expected to be realeased until next year either. But you never know.

I read somewhere that God of War 4 was slated sometime for a 2017 release, but that could always change.

Anyways, I, guess could say, am looking "forward" to Metal Gear Survive, but only to see the game get trashed to oblivion.

Seriously, f**k Konami.

Turo602

The King of Kings
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Super Mario Switch
  • Spider-Man PS4
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Sonic Mania
  • Project Sonic 2017
  • Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
  • Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
  • Resident Evil 7
  • God of War 4
  • Yooka-Laylee

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium

Idk why I'm only just seeing the gameplay for this now lol. Not sure when it's coming out but hopefully sometime this year. It'll keep us going until TLoU 2 :)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium

Idk why I'm only just seeing the gameplay for this now lol. Not sure when it's coming out but hopefully sometime this year. It'll keep us going until TLoU 2 :)
I remember when the title got trademarked and people got all excited, saying that Days Gone was The Last of Us 2. :lol: I'm definitely intrigued by this, though. :)

Turo602

The King of Kings
I remember when the title got trademarked and people got all excited, saying that Days Gone was The Last of Us 2. :lol: I'm definitely intrigued by this, though. :)

I remember when you discovered this game because of me.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I find the lack of Tekken 7 on this thread disturbing... but anyway I somehow missed this thread before now so I guess I'll post my list. Better late than never as they say.
  • Resident Evil 7 (does it count anymore seeing as I already played it? Probably not but let's pretend I posted this earlier)
  • Tekken 7
  • Persona 5
  • Danganronpa V3
There are others that interest me as well but these are the only ones that I consider to be absolute must-haves.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
so hyped for crash bandicoot remaster. also and i know it probably won't happen this year, but FF7 remake...please god let that happen this year

Top Bottom