• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Underwater Creature?!

BillyCoenJCR1418

Not sure if anyone else noticed or remember this, but when Billy and Rebecca get separated in the factory, Billy is seen holding on a piece of rubble when a huge monster leaps out of the water. Its the part when your playing as Rebecca (Billy gets attacked and falls off a rail) and you search for Billy. When you find him, a cutscene plays and like I mentioned, he's holding onto a rock in the factory's water supply, when a giant splash caused by an unknown creature, knocks Billy out into a sewer line. Does anyone know what that creature was? (Or even know what I'm talking about? ...since it sounds like I'm crazy lol)

I'm not sure because they don't show much, but you can tell theres something in the water. Maybe a Neptune? What do you guys think?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Haha, a huge ****ed off frog.
If its in the sewer, my guess would be an aligator like in RE2

mastermind

well there was only the giant alligator in RE2 and it was living in the sewer system already so wouldnt ha have been pushed to the alligator instead of by the alligator

it was probably just a large lurker

wpstudart

I want to believe it was the giant frog, because in Resident Evil 0 we don't see any alligator or a Neptune. If there was one of these two, I would like to kill then :D

D

Deleted member 1428

Like RLBL said it could've been Dr.Marcus in his leech form. Leeches and slugs and stuff need water and moisture in order to not dry out and die. So maybe Marcus was taking a dip in it when he saw Billy and decided to attack him.

Top Bottom