• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tyrant or Nemisis

who do you think wud win in a fight the tyrant or the nemisis

• Total voters

BMM Punk

well this is really no contest

Mr. X is slow as hell unless you are talking about his last form at the end of the "B" games

and even then what do you kill Mr. X with.....A Rocket Launcher

what does Nemesis have....A Rocket Launcher

but if he didnt have the rocket launcher I think the final Mr. X form would win because he would just run past nemesis right hand since he is left handed :p

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

Well there is a slight problem with the poll ^^ allow me to be a pain in the ass and elaborate :p

You did not state what specific model of Tyrant the nemesis would be up against, there being several different versions in the "Tyrant" series.

The other problem is....the Nemesis is actually a Tyrant himself, a T 003 with a NE alpha parasite implanted taken from Lisa Trevor, so its more Tyrant vs Tyrant without model elaboration ^^

If the Tyrant is : T001, T003, or one of the "experimental model" Tyrants, Nemesis wins.

If the Tyrant is: Ivan or T-A.L.O.S the Tyrant wins (T-A.L.O.S stands for Tyrant Armored Leathal Organic System for those that dont know, an armored Tyrant 003 with an automatic rocket launcher :p)

so my guess is the Tyrant in this voting is the Tyrant from RE1 T 001, in which case the nemesis would beat him six ways from sunday :p

Jon

Surely he wouldn't be too concered so long as the Tyrant wasn't in S.T.A.R.S.

:3

jw1322

gotta go with nemesis, he's alot tougher and alot more intelligent than the tyrant. tyrant just seems to act off of instinct, nemesis seems to have some kind of thought process going on

jw1322

BMM Punk;18893 said:
well this is really no contest

Mr. X is slow as hell unless you are talking about his last form at the end of the "B" games

and even then what do you kill Mr. X with.....A Rocket Launcher

what does Nemesis have....A Rocket Launcher

but if he didnt have the rocket launcher I think the final Mr. X form would win because he would just run past nemesis right hand since he is left handed :p

lol i was just about to say that when i saw your post

Top Bottom