• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

True Beauty

Hoady

That first picture made me gasp a bit lol.

Here's the hills where i live this must be the very bottom its certainly close to my house(recognise the rocks) theres some pretty stunning views(i'll ask my brothers camera soon i'll post some stuff up).

IMG_4906.JPG

most-stunning-view-from.jpg
Just saw this thought it looked cool.

Trinity

Do you live in a costal city? :) cause if you do,this realy reminds me of Montenegro,cause her you can see the peak always in snow from the costal cities,which is realy funny..Taking a swim and looking at snow :)

Hoady

Well theres the city after that theres a stretch of dodgy suburban areas for like 45 minutes and from there you can see the hills which practically doesn't end.I'm just near the bottom in your quiet stereotypical community, you know everyones running at 6 in the morning, everyones old,fit and friendly.Its weird you go up 2 suburbs and you've got all the bogans and moto dogs haha, the further you go the stronger the bogans/hill billies get there there are alot of teens though.

Hills are massive once your near the top its just lengths kilometers of bush lol its hard to explain i've never reached the end.I haven't been in snow i saw some in the mountains of spain when i was like 5 but it would be nice to go somewhere and play around in it lol.

Trinity

The real beuty of Montenegro is that's it's real small :) i upload a few photos made by me,myself and Minja.. and put them up..

dark_zero

DSC01416.jpg

its a small town in British Columbia known as Dawson Creek only famous moslty for Alaska Highway

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
lol - where I live it's about as beautiful as the inside of an industrial garbage can...I don't think I've ever lived anywhere that looks attractive (unless it's dark and I have my eyes shut). Best view I get each morning? Huge power station. Enough said.

Top Bottom