• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 To those that beaten Leon's campaign...?

M4Gord

Actually, I think to Simmons various mutations and think how better I preferred him as the main antagonist rather than Wesker. Although obviously I think Wesker was the better villain, and that he had more of an impact on the series Simmon's boss fights I felt were a lot better.

zeroskaterz92

Just wanted to know if there was anyone else that was happy when Simmons finally died. I got through with the campaign and I have to say this- he was more persistent (thus more annoying) than Wesker ever was, geez louise.
probably hinted that the next sequel would be featuring the "family" that Simmons talked about on top of the train; his family abandon him. who knows, probably they wanna avenge his death.
by introducing Alex Wesker (probably) and Simmons family for the next sequel would be nice.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Back for more?!

my experience having Leon as my partner, as i was Helena (in this campain and through out it,) was enjoyable and interesting, the A.I. was actually good :p

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
That mofo just wouldn't die! I just thought what do I have to do to kill this guy? He just keeps coming back. I was actually expecting him to come back again after he finally did die for real lol.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
That mofo just wouldn't die! I just thought what do I have to do to kill this guy? He just keeps coming back. I was actually expecting him to come back again after he finally did die for real lol.

to me Simmons in a way had a (Albert) Wesker like "thing" (for a lack of a better word) going on

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I think he was persistant to the point of it being annoying, frankly. And at the end I was like - 'ur a giant bug, rly?'

But I agree with whoever said the AI was good. It was a huge improvement from RE 4 and RE 5.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh ya - I forgot about that. That was silly too. I wish RE would go down the route of making their monsters a bit more disturbing. There's nothing remotely frightening about a giant bug. I think the screaming zombies were the most effective in this regard.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Oh ya - I forgot about that. That was silly too. I wish RE would go down the route of making their monsters a bit more disturbing. There's nothing remotely frightening about a giant bug. I think the screaming zombies were the most effective in this regard.
chris's final boss was a little creepy but really annoying

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I think he was persistant to the point of it being annoying, frankly. And at the end I was like - 'ur a giant bug, rly?'

But I agree with whoever said the AI was good. It was a huge improvement from RE 4 and RE 5.

hi madam, it was "me" who said the A.I. is good :p and it is "good" i found it funny, when i did the Jake campain and i was Sherry and when i did the "follow" and "move on forward" call/command and Jake would say "are mental?" (if you do the "follow" command/call) he would say. and the when you do the "move on forward" command/call and Jake would say "No" in a totally dead straight serious expression. Funny :p

Queen Riful

that battle with Simmons lasted forever. I think he died about a 100 times during Leon's campaign. I was glad to have finally killed him and even then I was afraid he'd come back in some new mutated form. I liked the boss battles in Jake's campaign a lot more.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
that battle with Simmons lasted forever. I think he died about a 100 times during Leon's campaign. I was glad to have finally killed him and even then I was afraid he'd come back in some new mutated form. I liked the boss battles in Jake's campaign a lot more.

Riful! From the Epic Forums?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Yup. Started playing RE6 and was curious to see what these forums were like. Plus, had some hope to find out whether Ada's campaign was co-op. Unfortunately. Not :(

Ah cool, i'm FactoryOfEmbers, spoken to you a fair bit in the Onyx Guard thread, i'll have to send you an invite at some point if you ever fancy a game.

Queen Riful

Ah cool, i'm FactoryOfEmbers, spoken to you a fair bit in the Onyx Guard thread, i'll have to send you an invite at some point if you ever fancy a game.

I have a regular partner for RE6 but I wouldn't mind playing a couple of games with you. You know where to find me when you're up for it! :D

zombinater007

I thought he was persistent and wouldnt die so when it go to the part where you fire a rocket launcher at him, I aimed and pulled a Die Hard quote saying "Yippie Ki-Yay Mother F*****!" then boom. Anyone found it suprising what happens after Simmons gets impaled?

Lonesurvivor2127

I thought he was persistent and wouldnt die so when it go to the part where you fire a rocket launcher at him, I aimed and pulled a Die Hard quote saying "Yippie Ki-Yay Mother F*****!" then boom. Anyone found it suprising what happens after Simmons gets impaled?

It was a nice throw back to the beginning of the series. But the Simmons fight is great it reminds me of Birkin and fighting his different forms.

Top Bottom