• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 those that are playing the game right now!!! and have questions or need help..

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-I am loving the game....!!! Have no idea how to unlock Hunk in Mercs though?? maybe its a trick cause he is not even mentioned or shown in collectors guide

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
HUNK isn't in it :(

It's some BSAA guy in Leon's campaign, I think. Also I don't know how to unlock like half the stuff on mercs.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium

It's some BSAA guy in Leon's campaign, I think. Also I don't know how to unlock like half the stuff on mercs.
It would be so funny (and wouldnt really surprise me that much either knowing the game is full of easter eggs for longtime fans) if it actually was Hunk now and hed be working for the BSAA. I mean come on he doesnt really care for Umbrella he strictly fills out orders and after they went down logically he needed a new job XD

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Hunk DLC, anyone? :p

Spoiler incoming, sort of...
Just going through the lab below the cathedral now, saw a specific cutscene... My mind has been f*****! So hard! o_O

HELLBOY1980

- I saw what looked like him in the mercs unlockables on here, but iots not in my guide that picture or any mention of another character?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Yeah, not quite DLC but hes probably on REnet since the 3rd costumes are already on REnet

HELLBOY1980

Yeah, not quite DLC but hes probably on REnet since the 3rd costumes are already on REnet
- the ****tty thing is I am a member of resident evil . net but I cant on to it for some reason...? -it wont let me log in , keeps saying error? what are the new costumes?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
- the ****tty thing is I am a member of resident evil . net but I cant on to it for some reason...? -it wont let me log in , keeps saying error? what are the new costumes?
They r the costumes from this video, the uploader hacked them. They are recolored versions of the 2nd costume set.
1:10 an example

To log in u have to pick the country flag/platform then press submit after that press log in on the left side and enter ur email and password in the Capcom account login on the very left. Note: Email not the username.

leathaface99

It would be so funny (and wouldnt really surprise me that much either knowing the game is full of easter eggs for longtime fans) if it actually was Hunk now and hed be working for the BSAA. I mean come on he doesnt really care for Umbrella he strictly fills out orders and after they went down logically he needed a new job XD

*MINOR SPOILER ALERT*

I thought it might be hunk, specially when Sherry apologized for putting him in danger and he responded that that's what he got paid for. It would be awesome it that was Hunk!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I need help! I'm in Chapter 4 of Leon's campaign in the market place right after the fight with Jake and Sherry and I can't find those keys!!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I need help! I'm in Chapter 4 of Leon's campaign in the market place right after the fight with Jake and Sherry and I can't find those keys!!
I've done that bit its a nightmare just keep looking for a ladder to get up and round its in the back corner somewhere if i remember rightly

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Ok so how do we unlock that hunk type character for mercenaries? I've only got Adas campaign left to do now. I need to get a good score on the steel beast map to get Piers if anyone can help?

NihlusX

I'd like to actually figure this out, So i'll contribute what I know and maybe we'll get there in the end.

ATM I have the 3 original maps plus the 3 DLC maps unlocked, I have:
-Leon/Pirate
-Helena/Police
-Chris/Samurai
-Piers/Racing
-Jake/Pimp
-Sherrey/Re2
-Ada/Chinese Dress
-Carla

Available to play, I have earned S ranks on a few of the maps and still nothing.

HELLBOY1980

I'd like to actually figure this out, So i'll contribute what I know and maybe we'll get there in the end.

ATM I have the 3 original maps plus the 3 DLC maps unlocked, I have:
-Leon/Pirate
-Helena/Police
-Chris/Samurai
-Piers/Racing
-Jake/Pimp
-Sherrey/Re2
-Ada/Chinese Dress
-Carla

Available to play, I have earned S ranks on a few of the maps and still nothing.
-everytime i play i get someone who dies in 3-mins or less!!!! I still have yet to get a partner to help me get atleadt an "A" rank for costumes!!!! I can get a "b" rank myself.- i hope someone finds out how to get hunk!!! I am on PS3

Top Bottom