• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This **** is pure win- Konakon

Bringerofchaos888

~Konakon~

Thoughts:
--------------------------------
About ten minutes into Konakon I wasn't impressed. Frankly I expected it to be one anime's true displays ecchified ecchiness, but upon completing the first episode I finally understood this genre of Anime. The weird part is I found myself putting myself into this situation, and also wondering what other people would do.
(If your a girl switch the perspective and sexs)

I think it was a great start all thing considered even though they blended some old tactics with some fairly new ones, at least for this type of anime. But seriously, is anything really new? It's all about adaption and combinations.

The Lead male role:
--------------------------------
A totally shy and or Bi-curious male that has none of the thoughts of a sensable dude.

The story:
-------------------------------------
Typical and predictable. What more is there to say?

His best 'friend':
-----------------------------------------
The literally serve no purpose other then provide comic relief and the occasional memorible speech.
They are a element that Anime should live without but can't.

Then there is the issue of having enough cast.

Legion of female supporting characters and the one important one:
--------------------------------------
They are all bimbo's with you exception of a fairly angry and violent female who deep-down(once specific requirement are met)is not partial to submission, ergo she is a slut.

Now for the important lead female. They are easy to read animals, they usually wander around the totally gay male lead that shuns their advances at all, and any time.

Bunch of other junk I'd like to touch on:
--------------------------------------------------
Eh, I'll get to it later.

What I ask you two simple questions:

1. Would any body pass up an opertunity to screw the hot ass girl that has been following you around, AND saving herself just for you? And if that isn't enough to sway you consider this, she brings you to an desserted area and pretty much tell you that she wants you to do her hard and sloppy... Then would you pass it up?

*Note* If you have a religous obligation... Then I guess you wouldn't, or you have the hots for someone else.

2. For the anime viewer out there, we know the basic formula for creating and guessing every part of are favorite anime genre's, so why do we watch them? To see how each perverted scene plays out, or to get a good laugh?

Top Bottom