• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is hoady

Dogs

• Total voters

Hoady

Hey well they call me Hoady and i somehow found this site and thought i'd join.Well it all started with Resident Evil 0 about what 5-6 years maybe? Well I played that on coop with a good mate and it scared the crap out of us both but it was damn fun so we kept at it and mind you i was quite young.

Since then I've been playing Resident Evil 4 when it came out on gamecube and i still play it on wii today so i've passed it a ridiculous amount of times.

Apart from Resident Evil i'm Aussie and i think i'm hear to stay.(I needed some question for the poll, personally i like the sausage dogs).

A_Wesker123

The Original
Welcome Hoady :D 8)

Have fun and remember to be active :)

Feel free to ask me or anyone else anything you would like to know about the forum or Resident Evil in general.

Also, i go for the sausage dog :p

Hoady

Thanks.I certainly will be active because honestly i have nothing better to do. :-X

Oh and wise choice(dogs). :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Welcome Welcome!!

Not sure what dog to vote for.. I was thinking of Bulldog though, there well cute as puppys lol but most puppys are cute anyway lol.

Thats good if your active haha! this place could do with the extra action!

hey ;]
nice avatar ;]

3d-agent

Welcome on the forum..m8.

Warning!
Beware of the T-virus, its just broke out on the forum...so better not get infect or i have to shoot you myself, and may be u find some zombies on the forum( you'll know when you see 1 ;) ) better get a gun and aim high.lol

And be careful with dogs they get infected easily. I prefer go for Cats. ;)

Hoady

Feels like i've been on this site for weeks and its been 3 days i've never been so active on the internet in my life, maybe because my weekdays are so crap i've been sitting at home for 2 bloody months i want my apprenticeship back!No but this is a good site keeps me occupied good job guys!

Ohhhhhh Damn cats there always so sly!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Cats are funny man they sleep on tables an they have dreams! Ive been pretty active really havnt had anything to do around my house.
And what can I say jobs come an go we live an learn you will probaly find somethign again soon though something always shows up eventualy just takes awhile.

Hoady

I'm actually doing my apprenticeship again but i've gotta wait another few months to do it so even if i just did crap labour work in a warehouse or factory(its crap but you earn decent money)and did that for a few months i'd be happy.

And i do have a cat and yes they do sleep on tables(and try to steal the mince and fish when everyones gone) didn't know they had dreams either.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I use to work in a factory haha worked there for quite awhile to, i only saw 2-3 fights break out the hole time I was there they were pretty jokes though... this one time ill never forget the words they said "Dean your gonna kill him" working with ex-cons aint no joke.

Not being racist but it was white vs black at that place. but I didnt get involed me an my mate just got high on lunch breaks smoking doobys : P

But thats good man whats your apprenticeship for?

Hoady

Yeah i know how it is in those places but some of them aren't even bad i know a few older people who work at those places and there may be a nutter or 2 but there harmless(well 50/50) people honestly just want to work and get out of the ****hole.I was doing a painter and decorator apprenticeship my boss was one of the maddest people i've met he was just plain awesome but if i tried sparking something at work he probably would've snapped my neck lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It's not, RE umbrela Chronicles is though, which goes through a few RE games. i think thats what its called.

a co-op shooter like time crisis shooting the screen with like guns.. just on a wii.

Top Bottom