• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Their voice actors

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
iHadeSsS;40844 said:
someone called Sally Cahill is the ada wong voice actress in 2 and 4

That is right, Sally Cahill is great, she was in a movie called Posssessed with Timothy Dalton, and coincidentally Richard Waugh,I need to get that movie and then I can post some good pics of her.:)

This is Wesker's true voice actor, Richard Waugh, did his voice in CVX, RE0, RE4, and narrated the Wesker's Report DVD.:)
RichardWaugh.jpg

I don't have any pics of Alyson Court handy, but she plays Claire, and for such a cool voice she isn't half bad looking either.:)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
rathit;40952 said:
Alyson Court:

alysoncourt.jpg
[/IMG]
She actually looks alot like Claire, I find.

And nah, I don't think Luis' voice actor very good looking, but each to her own. There's something kinda weird with his neck going on there...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;19401 said:
Oh dear lord i hope your joking.
He is likely right. The two men you posted could not possibly sound like Leon. Their upper part of the body are too big to talk with Leon's voice. Their frame is too powerful.

La Femme Fatale;40841 said:
I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that. :ermm:
But you said you liked much hair? :lol:

La Femme Fatale;41198 said:
There's something kinda weird with his neck going on there...
It's a parasite trying to break free? :ermm:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
rathit;41334 said:
http://classes.maxwell.syr.edu/geo383-683/Students/image/mercier.jpg

Think i found leon. Apparently romero will tell me.
I can't say. :)

Spike991;41356 said:
Rino Romano did the voice of Kyle Katarn in Star Wars Mysteries Of The Sith.:)
OK. But I don't think it's relevant. :)

ResidentZelda

La Femme Fatale;41198 said:
And nah, I don't think Luis' voice actor very good looking, but each to her own. There's something kinda weird with his neck going on there...

Yeah you may not like him but I do (so does my mom lol!)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
@Romero, the Kyle Katarn referrence wasn't directly related to RE, but as Romano did both his voice as well as Leon's I was just pointing that out, as I would that Ashley's voice actress is Sandy Cheeks in Spongebob or that Krauser was Meeko in Bounty Hunter...

@013, I had posted a collage of Waugh, using pics of him from his appearances, RE0, RE4 & CVX, while a few scenes of him from live action roles, including The Score and The In-Laws.:)
RichardWaugh.jpg

Top Bottom