• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Lol i watched all 13. I had to go on wikipedia and make sure. Now i remember the long break between series 2 the second part of that..Yeah saw them all as remember the long search for that stupid kid and the barn etc the prison at the end and all that. I just have a stoners memory. lol.
So we got two more parts then 2 month break thats not too bad! Cheers dude

No worries man, i struggle with the ol' stoner memory aswell. And yeah, 2 episodes more, then 2 months off, then the remaining 8 episodes :)

Did anyone here read the comics? HUGE SPOILER FOR SHOW BASED ON COMICS: Tyreese is going to turn up in Episode 8 just before the mid-season break!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
No worries man, i struggle with the ol' stoner memory aswell. And yeah, 2 episodes more, then 2 months off, then the remaining 8 episodes :)

Did anyone here read the comics? HUGE SPOILER FOR SHOW BASED ON COMICS: Tyreese is going to turn up in Episode 8 just before the mid-season break!
Yeah i read them too! I need to re-read to refresh my memory!!!
Its weird as (to do with that spoiler):
Tyreese was already with the group before the prison? I thought in the comic? Also Daryll's bro never had a crossbow or motorbike? Oh well it is the only thing, worth watching on TV in my opinion!

TheVacantThrone

Yeah i read them too! I need to re-read to refresh my memory!!!
Its weird as (to do with that spoiler):
Tyreese was already with the group before the prison? I thought in the comic? Also Daryll's bro never had a crossbow or motorbike? Oh well it is the only thing, worth watching on TV in my opinion!
Neither Merle nor Daryll are even in the comics. And yeah he comes in when they leave the first campsite after the attack in the comics. I cant wait for him to show up!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Who else is so freaking eager to see The Governor get whats coming to him after what he did to Maggie on tonights episode?
I just wish Shane didn't die cause knowing Rick, he would just shoot him, Daryl would just arrow him, but Shane would pummel his face in just like he did to Ed and that's what I want to happen to that prick.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Me and my family were all sitting down watching the episode and when Shane showed up as a vision, my dad went "NO WAY!!"

I get the hint that Daryl and Merle are gonna bust out and join up with Rick.

TheVacantThrone

The next episode preview gave away what happens, but i like it.

What a killer cliffhanger and episode though, Rick's attack on Woodbury, Penny dying (again), his eye wound, people in Woodbury losing faith in him, he's going off the deep end, 110%. And i can't wait! Argh it's going to be so good.

Oh yeah, and TYREESE, with the hammer. Can't wait til February.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Just watched episode 9.

*SPOILERS*

That was a great episode, I was sad to see Dayrl leave though, why couldn't they just give him and Merle a different part of the prison?
Also, Rick is having some big issues with coping without Lori. That was her on the balcony right?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Just watched episode 9.

*SPOILERS*

That was a great episode, I was sad to see Dayrl leave though, why couldn't they just give him and Merle a different part of the prison?
Also, Rick is having some big issues with coping without Lori. That was her on the balcony right?

Yeah, that was Lori. I think it's safe to say that Rick has lost his mind. I don't think we're done with Daryl yet, as the next episode preview showed scenes with him.

AgentZero

Yeah, that was Lori. I think it's safe to say that Rick has lost his mind. I don't think we're done with Daryl yet, as the next episode preview showed scenes with him.
I never thought we were done with him, I just thought he would be separate story. (Such as Woodbury.)
Stupid Xbox season pass, dosen't give me a last time nor a next time, but if you remember in episode 8 preview to 9, you see Dayrl with his crossbow back at the prison.

Also guys I read a great SPOILER for those who are interested.
Pretty much, Morgan will be seen in episode 12. Not sure about Duane though.

AgentZero

I really wished Glen did kill Merle.
What? But... But Merle is my second favorite character. Why does he deserve to die? Sure he's a little tougher than the others, but him and Dayrl could have just stayed in a different part of the prison.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Awesome episode 9.
Ricks been such a twat! he should have let Merle and Daryl come back to the prison. Is he mental?! lol. Hes got the guvnor's army after him and turns away 2 good soldiers. They could have kept those pair under control. He best not scare off the new guys as well with his tripping out! I thought he was done with that after the phone call episode.
Anyway majorly hyped!
The walking dead survival instincts game is sounding better and better too. They revealed you travel to Atalanta and can drive cars or a van,. collecting survivors as you go. it is sounding epic

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Oh **** Looks like mental Rick just got his ASS saved by Merle and Daryl, i think they have a ticket to the VIP lounge now,lol. That was awesome! I jumped when someone got sniped by the Govnors boys! they better get the base built up. I dunno how Guvnors sniper sneaked up there! They have got seriously slacking in that prison and need to defend that ****!

AgentZero

Honestly, I'm kinda agreeing with Hershel. Now they got gate's down, the other half of the prison is over run, maybe its time to leave the prison.Or at least stay there while some one can go search for another place?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Honestly, I'm kinda agreeing with Hershel. Now they got gate's down, the other half of the prison is over run, maybe its time to leave the prison.Or at least stay there while some one can go search for another place?
Well they can clear out the prison again. There was only like 20 walkers in that Trojan Horse style van (great move by the way!) and a few wandered in. They could stab them down in a few days?

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
The latest episode was pretty slow-burn but the pay off was worth it. That was one hell of an ending! Hopefully Rick pulls his s*** together, cause all of this is gonna snowball real quick. Since I'm being hopeful, hopefully Merle stops being a douchebag and can get along with everyone. He'd be a viable asset at this point. Also, where the hell was Tyresse and company this past episode? I know they got "thrown out" while Rick was going nuts in the previous episode, but I feel like it was unusual to not include them at all. We'll find out Sunday, I guess :D

Aleck

Biohazard
I was wondering about them too, they could have jumped in the fray and assisted Rick's group as a way of getting themselves on his good side.

I loved the episode and my friends and I were speculating who the "Walker Delivery" person was. My friends are saying it is probably Andrea because it looked like a woman, but I think if it is a woman, it is the same one from the gate with the gun. Andrea didn't even know where the prison was and she was fighting for Daryl and Merle back in the pit, so I doubt she'd turn like that. I also think it could be Milton in order to prove his loyalty to the Governor.

Alot of questions as always, but I loved every second. Good times!

Aleck

Biohazard
I was wondering about them too, they could have jumped in the fray and assisted Rick's group as a way of getting themselves on his good side.

I loved the episode and my friends and I were speculating who the "Walker Delivery" person was. My friends are saying it is probably Andrea because it looked like a woman, but I think if it is a woman, it is the same one from the gate with the gun. Andrea didn't even know where the prison was and she was fighting for Daryl and Merle back in the pit, so I doubt she'd turn like that. I also think it could be Milton in order to prove his loyalty to the Governor.

AgentZero

I thought maybe Karen. (Which was the girl back in episode nine where Andre said, "Your right Karen, we've all suffered."

Top Bottom