• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Video Games Of Your Childhood

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh wow
I just remembered this frogged game I used to have. It was 3D and the little frogs were different coloured and they were so hard to find!
I forgot what it's called
Probably something simple like Frogger 3D lol

Sounds an awful lot like Frogger 2...Which was a great game...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Mario, Zelda, Star Fox, Metroid, Kirby, and Yoshi

Metroid scared me to hell and back. But was SOOO addicting

Zelda was so fun and comical BUT once you reach that shadow temple....and the music... A big fatass NOPE

Mario was the thing that made me die laughing even when I died. except drowning nobody likes that.

Kirby and Yoshi are on the same page as Mario. Tore my heart to see crying Yoshi. made me VERY violent seeing something so cute cry

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Mario, Zelda, Star Fox, Metroid, Kirby, and Yoshi

Metroid scared me to hell and back. But was SOOO addicting

Zelda was so fun and comical BUT once you reach that shadow temple....and the music... A big fatass NOPE

Mario was the thing that made me die laughing even when I died. except drowning nobody likes that.

Kirby and Yoshi are on the same page as Mario. Tore my heart to see crying Yoshi. made me VERY violent seeing something so cute cry

Nintendo forever brotha man...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time -My favorite game to this day.
Goldeneye 007 -Still one of my favorite games (and movies for that matter :p)
1080 Snowboarding -I could always get killer combo points with the fat guy on the half pipe (don't remember his name lol)

Brown

RE3 and PepsiMan. I still wonder how beautiful and looks like real RE3 comparing another PS1 games. RE3 looks like real!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Dino crisis 1 and 2 aswell

Dino crisis 1 scared me
I enjoyed DC2 but they made it very arcadey which was fun but I didn't like it as much as the first game. The only bit that scared me on DC2 was the underwater section.

I never played the third one...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
SEGA Genesis

Sonic the Hedgehog, Cool Spot/Spot Goes to Hollywood, Tiny Toons: Buster's Hidden Treasure

PlayStation

Tetris Plus, Crash Bandicoot, Cool Boarders 2, Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012, Resident Evil, RE2, Metal Gear Solid, Jersey Devil, Tomba

There were many more but those were my favorites and some of the most memorable. :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
SEGA Genesis

Sonic the Hedgehog, Cool Spot/Spot Goes to Hollywood, Tiny Toons: Buster's Hidden Treasure

PlayStation

Tetris Plus, Crash Bandicoot, Cool Boarders 2, Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012, Resident Evil, RE2, Metal Gear Solid, Jersey Devil, Tomba

There were many more but those were my favorites and some of the most memorable. :)
Somebody else that knows of Tiny Toons! You make my day Flora!

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
shadowgate 64
rugrats for ps1
zelda OOT n64
Resident Evil 2 ps1
mario party 1 n64
Final Fantasy 4 SNES
Merlin SNES

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Pokemon yellow/blue/red came out when I was in elementary school so they're about as far as I would go for 'childhood' games lol. And I was unbeatable on Pokemon Stadium. :D But then nobody would play with me anymore.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I had Sapphire, I thought those two were awesome games :)

Speaking of Pokemon, I just remembered that I played Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 on N64 :)
Haha. My fiancee has Sapphire. We still play them together to this day...
Pokemon yellow/blue/red came out when I was in elementary school so they're about as far as I would go for 'childhood' games lol. And I was unbeatable on Pokemon Stadium. :D But then nobody would play with me anymore.
Red and Yellolw were my first Pokemon games...I remember to this day how I got them...My little brother had been bullied by a guy named Conner. When he wasn't looking I stole his 2 Pokemon games...Never gave em back...Gave one to my brother, and kept one for myself. The good 'ol days...

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Haha. My fiancee has Sapphire. We still play them together to this day...
My brother had Ruby and my sister had Sapphire like me. We'd trade around all the Pokemon so we'd all have complete Pokedexes. Good times. :p And you're a good brother. :p

Top Bottom