• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Versus Thread

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The ultimate championship amongst Resident Evil characters. This is the true blue deal. I'll give you guys the match-ups and the locations (which should also be taken into account) and you guys try to give unbiased opinions on who you think would win. -I've always been interested to see who'd be the people's choice.

So... it's obvious the heroes and uber villians would breeze through prelims so we'll skip the useless crap and cut to the chase.

Round I

Women's Division

Rebecca Chambers
vs.
Sheva Alomar

Men's Division

Carlos Oliveira
vs.
Billy Coen

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I don't understand...is this like a poll or something?

Well anyway, for the 1st one I will go with Rebecca, she has had alot of experience and has toughened up over the years, assuming she isn't dead.

The next one is tougher. Both guys have alot of experience in combat, I feel like I got to know Billy better though, with that knowledge I will go ahead and choose Coen.:)

L

Lurker
Becky, Billy.
Sheva's the biggest dumbass in the world
Carlos just seems to immature.

v iBaxter

should have changed the name because the Versus thread that i made is called the versus thread aswell.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
I notice that AFTER I made this thread. My bad. Yours is in RE5 section, though. So it should be fine.

Top Bottom