• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The Versus Thread.

v iBaxter

Just like the Mercenaries thread: Hopefully will get a sticky.

This Thread is for:

Asking General questions about versus.

Asking For Partners to Join You in Sessions.

Asking for help on Versus.

Posting your Slayer and Suvivours Scores.

( Personnaly i dont like versus but i will help out if needed ) Just like the Mercs, i figured it would be more efficient for everyone if all Versus stuff is in one thread.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
good idea, anyway, who hates it when other players attack you in Slayers, i hate it, mostly because i pick midnight wesker who is had at killing other players, same with bsaa jill

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i will be up for some versus soon, at the moment im back to the default characters, as i have lost all my resident evil 5 saves, my xbox red ringed this morning so i took it back to GAME and they replaced it, so that means i got a new hard drive as well, but the downside is, all my saves have gone :( thank god for account recovery or i wouldnt have my gamerscore either.
so once i have played through again earned more points to unlock characters then i will be back on it.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i had it once, i pulled the power cord, plugged it back in and it worked fine ever since, so now i unplug it when i'm done using it>.>

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
well any way, do you like the Survivors mode, i would love it more if you diddn't loose your weapons, kinda like a i found it first and you cant have it idea

aintnoscrub

Premium
Weskers Shades;63387 said:
ah, RROD only had it once, what they just give u one was new or somin ?

when i bought my from GAME i also purchased a 2 year ulimited replacement cover on it, so when it does break down i dont have to send it back to microsoft and wait weeks to get it back, i get a new one straight away but like i said this time the downside was losing all data. anyway yes back to versus, overall its not that great as a mulitplayer but if your playing with friends its alright. i do wish there was no rocket launcher on versus though, the fags who use it non stop do my head in.

Kellyrose

Jason-Voorhees;63373 said:
good idea, anyway, who hates it when other players attack you in Slayers, i hate it, mostly because i pick midnight wesker who is had at killing other players, same with bsaa jill

I'll admit that I'm one of those douchebags that will kill other players in slayers. Not all the time though, only when I'm bored of killing zombies in a corner somewhere. Once you've figured out where all the spawn points are it isn't quite as challenging, and I think a little fighting makes it more exciting.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
true. i realy only get POed and attack back, but usualy die because Midnight wesker sucks at killing others. it does make it fun though, i would love a 4 player no mercy mode

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;63382 said:
i will be up for some versus soon, at the moment im back to the default characters, as i have lost all my resident evil 5 saves, my xbox red ringed this morning so i took it back to GAME and they replaced it, so that means i got a new hard drive as well, but the downside is, all my saves have gone :( thank god for account recovery or i wouldnt have my gamerscore either.
so once i have played through again earned more points to unlock characters then i will be back on it.

I will be ready when ever you are. I just hope that it won't be tommorow.

aintnoscrub

Premium
why what you got going on tomorow.
p.s it wont be tomorow, i'll probs be smashing modern warfare 2 again.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;63500 said:

Tommorow is the release of the new Role Playing Game, Mass Effect 2. I pre-ordered it and I should get tommorow. I will even get exclusive Gamestop armor and a exclusive Gamestop weapon that shoots out a black hole and sucks enemies into it.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
aintnoscrub;63500 said:

LOL that game gives me a headach at times, i hate snipers and grenade launchers, i also hate the helicopters and Planes, i just got myself owned in slayers ......again i was shot at and i used a bad charactor for shooting back (midnight wesker), i had a nice 50 combo ............................ then i died and lost it

Top Bottom