• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The small things?

Bringerofchaos888

I only posted once bit I plan to rectify that!

What are small things you noticed when playing RE4?

Like how the chain on the chain saw is still moveing when Salzador die's.

Mine. Leon's face does not move at all during game play.

Leon does not pull the trigger to shoot his gun.

There is a skull in a pot in the Village cheif's house.

Ada has black panties.

Leon pull's his knife from his hip, not it's holster.

In the ps2 version the light that come's from fireing the TMP does not show on Leon's face.

In the last stage's of the island, in various locatin's sign's that sat Biohazard can be found.

When enemies are near a Merchant you can not communicate with him.

Cows can damn near kill you.

The same book's that were in Re remake are in RE4 and Devil may cry 4.

In the cabbin when Luis and leon get attacked by 40 villager's, the windows can be shot with the Tommy gun and the wood covering it will not break. On the ps2 it will.

After you get out of the valley(the place were you you wake up with Luis)when you go through th gate to get to the Chief's house the area behind Leon will start to unload.

If you leave the Chief's house with out take the key, the cut scene wont start.

If you never watched the cutscene when Leon look's to where the bride was and say's "oh no" go back and he will act as if he judt figured out their dead.

Shoot the bell in the grave yard and more villagers will come.

Of you cross the lake after you fight Del lago, then fight the cosmilloes and continoue to the Ei gante fight, you will still have to go back to get the Church Insignia.

In the castle entrance if you quickly swith the swords and leave the cultists will never get you.

With the Thermal scope you can see invisble Novistadors.

In some room's of th castle the wall's will leave bullet hole's.

In the room in the castle where you are given a rocket launcher there is a painting, a actual painting that exists on the wall.

In the room in the castle where Salazar traps Leon and Ashley in the collasping ceiling room just before you enter shoot the red gloobs and when you enter they will stop.

^note salazar will just appear in this room :D as it is empty when you first walk in :D where did he go the other door was locked :D

In the we Version when Leon falls into the trap door that he was standing on look around and CHRIS will be dead on one of the spikes and Leon will say something like : I feel like I've seen him before but thats not important right now."

If you drop the Ei gante in the lava, leave the room and come back it will be there on the trap door.

On the Island if you leave any of the enemys alive whe you run over the bride the Commando's wont throw the rock.

Ok thats al I got! I play this game to much and I proably missed some!
As a matter of fact I played this game so much I have EVERY ROOM OF THEE GAME ITEMS AND ALL MEMORIZED! :D I actually went over the game in my head!

P.s I know all the Dialouge to!

A_Wesker123

The Original
whoa....you must really really like this game lol :). Good findings on them. I havent even noticed 1bout 2 thirds of them. Nice find (y)

alonecrow

hmm.. nice findings there..
good job.
but, i have something in my mind..
about a cow.. how can it kill you? i always shot them, but they just runaway from me..

and one thing, who's the bride? sorry, i forgot about this..
^^

Bringerofchaos888

They dont completely kill you. There like snake once you turn red they wont do anymore damage. If you stand behind them there is a 20% chance they will back kick you LOL!

alonecrow

[quote author=Bringerofchaos888 link=topic=297.msg6683#msg6683 date=1210430534]
They dont completely kill you. There like snake once you turn red they wont do anymore damage. If you stand behind them there is a 20% chance they will back kick you LOL!
[/quote]

oh, so it's like that.. lol..
well, i should try that once..
and, btw, who's the bride? i still haven't figured it out yet.

dark_zero

sometimes when you kill a gandos and there head is cutt off they still run to you and try to cling on to you lol

Bringerofchaos888

[quote author=twilightdarkness link=topic=297.msg6713#msg6713 date=1210555337]
i believe you meant to spell bridge right? not bride
[/quote]yep

RE4

[quote author=twilightdarkness link=topic=297.msg6713#msg6713 date=1210555337]
i believe you meant to spell bridge right? not bride
[/quote]
:D Ok funny guy. You think you're so smart huh? Well then answer this. What's the square root of 34445 in scientific notation?
Just messin' with you. :p

twilightdarkness

[quote author=RE4 link=topic=297.msg6728#msg6728 date=1210638719]
:D Ok funny guy. You think you're so smart huh? Well then answer this. What's the square root of 34445 in scientific notation?
Just messin' with you. :p
[/quote]
im only good at spelling not math (uh i suck at math :( )
and im a girl by the way :)

CRedfield

I´ve got say, i´m surprised... you did a pretty good job... i only noticed maybe 5 or 6 of the things you mentioned.

CRedfield

I´ve got say, i´m surprised... you did a pretty good job... i only noticed maybe 5 or 6 of the things you mentioned.

RE4

[quote author=twilightdarkness link=topic=297.msg6736#msg6736 date=1210739680]
im only good at spelling not math (uh i suck at math :( )
and im a girl by the way :)

[/quote]

I knew you were a chick. So my mistake. Funny women!!!

Top Bottom