• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised The only thing i found abit silly...

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Chris and jill both enter the mansion seperated, however what are the chances of never running into each other, i think they should have had there paths crossing abit more frequent...or maybe some sort of resident evil 0 gameplay being able to switch between the 2, i think that would work abit better

XmetallatemX

@Ihadesss. I sorta see your point. Then again, monsters, zombies,dogs and huge spiders, huge snakes and magic erbs that cure bites! I do do admire the observation though! Im just being koooky, dont mind me! :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah man Thats a good idea haha you should be able to assemble a STARS team you can pick jill chris (rebeca was in RE1 as well wasnt she) Oh an barry, wesker would be a sick playable character as well. Teams of two an you could pick any body to be partners

There would be lots of differnet variations of clip scences :p good idea man :p

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah rebecca was in chris's game, when you finally get your controller fixed and finish 0, you will see she finds the mansion right at the end.
barry would be a good partener cuz he seems to have infinite magnum rounds, always helpful against any enemy.
wesker would just be like any other character because he has yet to gain the powers during the game.
but i like the idea of multiple scenarios and cut scenes.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
they would need new cutscenes for everyone there would be lots of scenes if you could pick your partner lol imagine how long that would take to make something like that. cutscences with differnet partners

its like the oblivion an fallout engine with the hole speech thing loads of different ways to play the game.

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
iHadeSsS;22910 said:
Chris and jill both enter the mansion seperated, however what are the chances of never running into each other,
The reason why they never run into each other is because if you pick Chris to play as then Wesker knocks out Jill and brings her to the labortory. If you play as Jill, then Chris gets knocked out and held captive in the lab.
iHadeSsS;22910 said:
i think they should have had there paths crossing abit more frequent...or maybe some sort of resident evil 0 gameplay being able to switch between the 2, i think that would work abit better
Definitely. However they probably won't do a remake of the remake. We can dream though.

Mitch

Fayrra;23606 said:
Definitely. However they probably won't do a remake of the remake. We can dream though.

Mate, yes they will. It's Capcom. The same company that released Resident Evil 2 on five different formats, and on three of those formats, twice. The same company that has re-released the first game in various forms in quite a few ways already, the whole series was ported over to the GameCube to make more moneys.

Hell, they made Street Fighter II. They are not afraid of remaking and re-releasing their games over and over.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i'm willing to bet there will be a remake of 2, could be a couple of year yet..or perhaps there working on it now in secret, or maybe the work will begin once RE5 is released... no one knows the true answer yet, until it comes out of the producers mouth,

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
Mitch;25652 said:
Mate, yes they will. It's Capcom. The same company that released Resident Evil 2 on five different formats, and on three of those formats, twice. The same company that has re-released the first game in various forms in quite a few ways already, the whole series was ported over to the GameCube to make more moneys.
The chances of them doing a Remake of the Remake of the original Resident Evil is quite slim. Why? Well, first of all, there really isn't much to change. The Remake of RE is quite good. Furthermore, look how long it took capcom to even THINK about remaking RE 2! They haven't even said that they are going to remake it for sure. They only said, "it is definitely something we will look into." And that game hasn't been truly remade once. And you say that they definitely will make a remake of the remake, with no doubt in your mind, what-so-ever? That's a little too bold, even for someone like me.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If they remade the remake they would make it to the controll style of RE4 and RE5 so there would be a difference. That game never gets old, I dont like the door loading screens though. an no one can say thats the best bit of the game coz it aint lol.

Mitch

Fayrra;25696 said:
The chances of them doing a Remake of the Remake of the original Resident Evil is quite slim. Why? Well, first of all, there really isn't much to change. The Remake of RE is quite good. Furthermore, look how long it took capcom to even THINK about remaking RE 2! They haven't even said that they are going to remake it for sure. They only said, "it is definitely something we will look into." And that game hasn't been truly remade once. And you say that they definitely will make a remake of the remake, with no doubt in your mind, what-so-ever? That's a little too bold, even for someone like me.

They won't do it any time soon. They'll probably re-release it on Wii and that stuff first.

I mean in several years' time. A few generations away when we're not even using controllers and are playing games on our brainwaves and all that. Resident Evil 15 will have been released and they're gonna remake the first one again. Or at least upgrade and re-release it.

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
Mitch;25835 said:
They won't do it any time soon. They'll probably re-release it on Wii and that stuff first.

I mean in several years' time. A few generations away when we're not even using controllers and are playing games on our brainwaves and all that. Resident Evil 15 will have been released and they're gonna remake the first one again. Or at least upgrade and re-release it.

lol. Fine.

RE5.;25839 said:
I'll become a games maker an make the game for you all, yeah? how does that sound.
Sounds as good as the sound of a machine gun, mowing down the ganados.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Now all I need is a degree on how to make sickass games. hahah Id like to do that though, I would make a game so violent every face shot would take there head off hahahah youd shoot there body insted to stun them :p

Top Bottom