• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised The only thing i found abit silly...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I think it makes sense, as it is a pretty big mansion, couple of floors, plus they would be split up for awhile, with one being at the Residence(guardhouse) or Lab...

Plus having them together would be incorrect, as canonically they did not go through the mansion together.;)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
it was brought to my attention after i made this that whaever character you choose, the other gets put in a cell in the lab, i didnt really think about that at the time of creating

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
iHadeSsS;40052 said:
it was brought to my attention after i made this that whaever character you choose, the other gets put in a cell in the lab, i didnt really think about that at the time of creating

That is true, but it gets a bit tricky, as it probably would have happened a bit later, as the Archives(rare book that covers everything from RE0 to Outbreak I think)says that things from both Chris and Jill's scenarios are canon, and the same thing can be said for Claire and Leon in RE2.

So it gets tricky like I said, and I would have to go back and see what happens when, but it gets pretty detailed though.:)

NiteKrawler

I was going to post about the non-player character being locked in the cell, but it's already been stated. In Chris's storyline, Jill is instantly locked away, but in Jill's, Chris is probably locked away at a later time. I'm assuming Wesker or Barry finds him. I'd like to read this book you speak of Spike...

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
biohazard archives, is not completely true, the person who wrote it, made things up to fill in the plot holes, that is fact now because in RE1 chris's game is canon, and in RE2 canon is claire A leon B

Top Bottom