• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Mysterious Lady in Red/Is it actually good that Albert Died?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Ada Wong, the lady in red. Is a very mysterious character. So mysterious that Capcom was able to ride an entire game (RE6) on a bait and switch, tricking players into thinking she was the villain. They also caused a lot of minds to tangle up as they showed contradictions of the character until the final revelation. A revelation that ironed out only what was presented in the game. There were no real answers given to her character a even now we have zero clue as to Ada's past, her motives, and we don't even know her real name.

Whoever this rival company is. It very well may have changed over the ages. It is unfortunate to digest but a lot of Ada's character was thrown out the window when Shinji Mikami walked away and the passing of Noboru Sugimura in 2005. With Resident Evil 4, we got one of the best games in the history of gaming, a true master piece. On the other hand, we lost two of the biggest visionaries of the series. Both whom happened to be responsible with Ada's character.

Exploring this "rival corporation" from RE2 is a REAL headache. For one it is sometimes referred to as "The Agency" or "The Organisation". Ada was also working for Albert Wesker who had his own organisation called "The 3rd Organisation". He was also working his way up in another organisation. This would later become known as (likely without Mikami or Sugimura's blessing. I don't want make a definite claim on this because RE5's development started quite early on in gen 7) Tri-cell. Which also was a pharmaceutical company. Then we have another headache.... The Family and Derek C. Simmons. This one was most definitely added in after the fact. Somehow it would still make since if Ada was working for him and Albert at the same time, yet it doesn't make sense. Derek C. Simmons is now tied deeply in the lore and was the one who launched the sterilization operation to eradicate Raccoon City with a top secret missile. Let's also consider that Ada got a call from another mysterious person at the end of RE6 for another job. Just as she seemed like she was ready to give her bounty hunter ways up because it finally caught up to her in RE6. Money is calling her name, or some other motivation.

A lot of people want to know who this person calling her is. Is it a new character? Is it the new head of the family, who ever that may be. Many of us would like to believe that it's Alex Wesker. Plotting who knows what? It wouldn't be too farfetched for Alex to order a fake "kidnapping" with Ada to get out of the Burton's house without any traces. Zero suspicions that she is still alive. Pure secrecy, just as she likes it. If Natalia was kidnapped, it would be unfortunate and there would be protagonists that would go out to find the girl. They would never see Alex coming. And it is doubtful that Ada would leave any traces with her levels of skill. Alex would be free to enact the next phase of her plans for her little new world order and spreading fear across the globe. Most people speculate that Alex will kill everyone on her way out. I doubt that Capcom will kill off 3-4 protagonist in one swift blow and I don't think Alex would do it. Sure, she could blame it on Natalia. But it would all link back to her with a paper trail. I also don't doubt that Alex's violent mind sometimes day dreams of killing them all, but in the end. Alex would most likely go with a more logical, cunning, and calculated way out, without a trace. Setting those aside. Lansdale is still out there. I assume that the FBC storyline will continue in Revelations 3 as it is a core plot of that series. Unless Ada is in that, we can loosely rule this out, but must consider the possibilities. We also don't have and confirmation that Tri-cell does or does not exist. As soon as we consider that, we have Raymond and Jessica out there. Both who fit the same character profile as Ada. Additionally Raymond is also a very compelling character with a lot of potential. I have a few theories of my own regarding his character, not ones that I necessarily believe. But ones that could possibly bring a deeper level of story telling with large shades of grey instead of the black and white scenarios that this series always contains. I won't dive into this today but I will say this. I defiantly want Raymond back if and only if Capcom can utilise him as a major link to the story.

In the end. The truth is.... No one knows anything about Ada. It's all fun and speculation at this point. Whatever Capcom has in store for her better be damn good. Her mono-tonic and dull personality in RE6 made her one of the most boring characters in the whole series by a long shot. She showed zero emotion, never reacted or seemed surprised about anything, ran around shooting **** mindlessly like an action hero, acted like robot with zero humanity, and offered no sense of attachment for the player to feel or relate to her character. In RE2 she deceived the player as she had deceived Leon. Leaving us curious as to who she is and who she works for. Then in RE4, we got her at her prime. She became even more mysterious and kept players on the edge. Made us really question her motivation. Saving our asses while clearly working against us and using us. (us referring to the player and Leon). She was a spy, she acted like a spy, and was believable for the most part as far as a video game is concerned. Mikami and Sugimura were likely building things up with her character. Then Capcom appears to seem like they don't to know what to do with her. Hopefully in RE8 (her next most likely appearance. 2, 4, 6, 8) they do something compelling with her. If not ending her story. What a fitting end it would be if Leon had to actually be forced to kill her or bring her down upon revelation of her true motivation. This would likely be the final chapter in Leon's story. I feel that Leon will have at least one more adventure before the torch fully passes to the next generation of protagonists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a thought burst in my head just a couple of days ago. Somethign that I never even considered before. Is it possble that killing of Albert Wesker (in the stupidest way possible sadly) the best thing? You're probably thinking. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! STFU!!! STFU RIGHT NAOW! xD

The answer just sadly might be yes! Once again this ties back to both Mikami and Sugimura. For those who don't know who Noboru Sugimura is. He is the writer of Resident Evil 2, 0, and part of CVX. He very likely had some input in Albert Wesker's development. Albert Wesker was always a character that was tied to Mikami and was included in some shape or form in almost every RE game he was involved with. Albert Wesker's death was decided fairly early on in development. Still dying in a volcanoe mind you, but without some stupid mutation. In the original concepts for RE5, which was later changed with re-writes for co-op play. Albert was Albert. He was trying to raise up in Tri-Cell to take control of the company. To acquire more power just like he's always tried to do. Uroboros was a Tri-Cell thing, not his and Capcom somehow managed to screw his character up pretty hardcore while still making him familiar. I won't deny the fact that he was a very cool character in RE5 and a complete bad ass, maybe even at his best, but he lost many of his character traits. Traits that were not present without Mikami. For this reason, perhaps Albert's death was for the best. Instead of Capcom further screwing up his character plot wise, he exists as a bonus character for the sole purpose of fun. And the true fans, in their minds, can preserve the great epic villain that was Albert Wesker. In exchange. We got another villain with Alex. One that is written with much more substance and a greater layer of complexity. I never thought we'd see a better villain in RE that Albert, but with Alex, the strong philosophical views and evil deeds beyond redemption really hit the spot. A new villain for a newer generation of developers and writers at Capcom. While some of the older developers from back when still work with the Resident Evil franchise. They have shown a lack of the understanding of many of the fundamental characters of Albert's personality. It is evident that the magic of Albert had come straight from the hands of Mikami and his crew.

And for this reason. Maybe it's best Albert is dead to live on in our memories. I only hope that when the likely event of when Jake learns about his father and more story is written for Albert. I pray that Capcom does not screw it up again. It took me 5-6 years to get over his death, I don't want another long period to get over some little BS retcon that Capcom decides to throw in.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
It is an interesting idea to have Alex on the other end of that phone call but I'm not completely convinced that it is her calling Ada. Ada answers her cell phone as if she's spoken to the person on the other end a hundred times before so unless Capcom adds more behind the scenes info between Alex and Ada then I doubt it is Alex. It is possible that the person on the other end is someone from the agency that Ada works for telling her of her next mission- which could have something to do with Alex.

As empty as you may have found her character in RE6 I kind of saw the opposite. Yeah she kept her cool during some hard times (which I love) but she definitely makes comments and expressions (though maybe brief) that let us know she is still a (decent) person capable of emotions. By the end of RE6 as she's shooting up the lab we can clearly see this as she seems completely finished with bioterrorism. This leaves me to wonder if the organization she works for may be... dare I say good..? Ada is clearly performing some extreme undercover work where she needs to infiltrate these other companies (perhaps to help bring them down). She carries multiple phones and always has the right technology on her; she's essentially a secret agent but it's just who's side that she's on that we are all left wondering. I know the secret agency being good might be a bit of a stretch but perhaps not impossible- think of the movie The Departed. How else is the BSAA and other government agencies obtaining their information/leads on bioterrorism?

That all being said it has been quite some time since I've played through RE2/RE4 and even RE6 so my thoughts may be coming from left field. But the truth is that Capcom could do whatever they want with Ada's story because they kept it fairly vague and we all know that they don't mind a complete flip flop with the story even if things don't quite add up.

As for being happy that they killed off Albert- never... Obviously he is a villain and needed to be killed off at some point but it's how he went out that bothers so many the most. The fact that they try to carry on his legacy in different ways is like salt in the wound for me personally- look at that nonsense with RE0 where they added the Wesker skin in place of Billy. What the heck is that?

I think it would be funny if Albert were the one on the other end of the phone in RE6... But I know that is definitely a complete ass pull- but a welcome one.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It is an interesting idea to have Alex on the other end of that phone call but I'm not completely convinced that it is her calling Ada. Ada answers her cell phone as if she's spoken to the person on the other end a hundred times before so unless Capcom adds more behind the scenes info between Alex and Ada then I doubt it is Alex. It is possible that the person on the other end is someone from the agency that Ada works for telling her of her next mission- which could have something to do with Alex.

As empty as you may have found her character in RE6 I kind of saw the opposite. Yeah she kept her cool during some hard times (which I love) but she definitely makes comments and expressions (though maybe brief) that let us know she is still a (decent) person capable of emotions. By the end of RE6 as she's shooting up the lab we can clearly see this as she seems completely finished with bioterrorism. This leaves me to wonder if the organization she works for may be... dare I say good..? Ada is clearly performing some extreme undercover work where she needs to infiltrate these other companies (perhaps to help bring them down). She carries multiple phones and always has the right technology on her; she's essentially a secret agent but it's just who's side that she's on that we are all left wondering. I know the secret agency being good might be a bit of a stretch but perhaps not impossible- think of the movie The Departed. How else is the BSAA and other government agencies obtaining their information/leads on bioterrorism?

That all being said it has been quite some time since I've played through RE2/RE4 and even RE6 so my thoughts may be coming from left field. But the truth is that Capcom could do whatever they want with Ada's story because they kept it fairly vague and we all know that they don't mind a complete flip flop with the story even if things don't quite add up.

As for being happy that they killed off Albert- never... Obviously he is a villain and needed to be killed off at some point but it's how he went out that bothers so many the most. The fact that they try to carry on his legacy in different ways is like salt in the wound for me personally- look at that nonsense with RE0 where they added the Wesker skin in place of Billy. What the heck is that?

I think it would be funny if Albert were the one on the other end of the phone in RE6... But I know that is definitely a complete ass pull- but a welcome one.

I hold my doubts it's her as well. But the possibility remains. Timing makes it somewhat unbelievable. There is no way the Agency would know of Alex in that short of time. I don't buy that for a second, that is just ridiculous as she is so good at staying hidden... more than anyone else. I doubt she would **** that up xD I do think it is safe to assume that we will get a lot more back story on Alex in the future. Hell she broke her chains at least around the events of the first Resident Evil. Albert didn't do so until 2005ish. I'd imagine she has an interesting backstory, also the whole ruse she pulled with Albert on Spencer also says something, even if it is suggested that Albert never knew that Alex was a "Wesker". They most certainly have met and interacted on multiple occasions, which was shown in Rev 2.

Your theory on Ada is quite compelling. I like it. Her organisation being good would be a bit of a twist. But she was also part of "The 3rd Organisation". Definitely not good. This essentially could potentially put her in a link with Tri-Cell. But doubtful at this rate as Mikami is gone and that was speculation (that some claim as facts). I'm am very interested to see where she goes. I still don't see any emotions in her with RE6. She's also the bravest of all the playable characters. She doesn't even startle once.... She didn't even seem angry at the end. She should have been ****ed with the whole situation and she wasn't even surprised about Simmons and Carla. She was all... oh okay then, cool story. It was poor story telling in my opinion and Ada's story seemed very rushed compared to the others. The game literally teleported you to all the parts she was in, in terms of the main story. Asides from the first and last level.

Capcom can definitely do whatever they want. But they still seem to lack the depth that Mikami gave those characters and the understanding of where they were going. RE5 was the start of this with Wesker and it took me until just recently to get over his death. I constantly vented and felt sick on my first play through when the game came out. I wanted to throw my controller as hard as I could at the wall. I was ****ing ****ED. I ran straight to the computer and started googling if Albert was really dead and if there was a shed of evidence of him still being alive. His death was so corny that I just couldn't take it. From the stupid lines that Albert, Chris, and Sheva were saying that were straight out of a children's book. To the retarded "lets shoot him with a rocket in lava" Almost every final boss in the series is killed with a Rocket or major explosion -_- What they are doing with Albert in the HD port of 0 ****es me off to no end. It is this bull**** that makes me glad he's dead. His legacy lives on in our mind and hearts. It's clear that Capcom needed a new villain with out Mikami, and we have one. A damn good one with a very deep and complex story. I love it.

Yeah it's wishful thinking that it's him. Alex is really looking to be the new big bad of the series. I was always thinking that Albert would comeback and essentially be like Ganondorf or Bowser. He's such an iconic villain that it wouldn't be a stretch for Capcom to do something like that. One of gaming's most iconic villains tbh.

He also won gamings most brilliant dumbass. This is hilarious and I must admit.... it's true. Capcom is terrible with plot armor. You'll find this quite amusing as an Albert Wesker fan :p http://www.dorkly.com/post/65398/7-dumb-plans-from-supposedly-smart-videogame-villains

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I think we need to remember the relationship she had with one of the head researchers in the mansion who wanted Ada to expose Umbrella after the outbreak took place. Ada was put between a rock and a hard place though; where Wesker seemed to be her only chance of survival in which she was probably grateful of him for that. However, she clearly doesn't keep all her eggs in one basket and also is not afraid to 'bite the hand that feeds her' (more than likely because she has an ultimate plan/organization that doesn’t want to induce mass murder and bioterrorism). Wesker knew he could not completely trust her either.

As bad as some people may think Ada is she never tries to kill off any of the heroes who have clearly tried to kill her (ahem- Chris and Piers). It's just interesting to me because she will gladly step in and fight/kill off an actual villain… I'm almost convinced that she is working for an agency that relies on her being in with such corporations as Umbrella and Tricell. No one is to know who Ada truly is because it keeps everybody safer that way. Her agency provides her with missions and then they provide organizations like the BSAA with intel that she obtains undercover.... at least that is my running theory.

It is pretty obvious what happened with Albert- Capcom got lazy. They wanted to push onto newer things but they took one of their iconic characters for granted and gave him a cheap death. They thought the best way to take Wesker out would be in a big way but it turns out bigger is not always better (not too many girls will say this). Less is more in some cases. In this case we had this big overblown death to the point where it would be hard to bring him back if they wanted to (which I do not doubt that idea has come up in the writing room). Also, as that article pointed out, Wesker's downfall was because his ultimate plan was poorly written. That article is hilarious by the way! Very true.

The writing was never strong with this series to begin with however- some of it due to lack of creativity and other issues due to the fact that Capcom is afraid to take risks. As has been pointed out by other members, a good majority of the fans are younger males- most of whom would scoff at the idea of having a major character, such as the hero or villain, be gay for example. That’s just not "cool". But if you actually think about it, it would add this whole new layer to the story.

Another glaring struggle that Capcom has with writing is that they really don't know where they want to take the RE story/series. They just do things and then if they think of something new for the next game then they will scrap their original idea and twist it so their new idea sort of kind of makes sense.

I am quite surprised at how well they did with developing Alex Wesker though. Alex is Capcom's best card they have to play right now, and should use it if they want the series to continue on with a decent story. She is very well written which only proves to me that Capcom got lazy and maybe even afraid to develope Albert any further.

There is a little part of me that imagines Albert being brought back in a similar fashion as Barbossa in Pirates of the Caribbean (not that those movie sequels are noteworthy but it's the only example I can think of at the moment). Maybe not as a ‘good guy’ so much but as someone who now needs to work along with the good guys to defeat his ultimate foe- Alex. It would also be pretty amusing to see his reaction to Jake being his son. I imagine it would be very similar to the one he has in this video.

Of course that whole concept is more for sh*ts and giggles than for a top selling video game story... :p

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I think we need to remember the relationship she had with one of the head researchers in the mansion who wanted Ada to expose Umbrella after the outbreak took place. Ada was put between a rock and a hard place though; where Wesker seemed to be her only chance of survival in which she was probably grateful of him for that. However, she clearly doesn't keep all her eggs in one basket and also is not afraid to 'bite the hand that feeds her' (more than likely because she has an ultimate plan/organization that doesn’t want to induce mass murder and bioterrorism). Wesker knew he could not completely trust her either.

As bad as some people may think Ada is she never tries to kill off any of the heroes who have clearly tried to kill her (ahem- Chris and Piers). It's just interesting to me because she will gladly step in and fight/kill off an actual villain… I'm almost convinced that she is working for an agency that relies on her being in with such corporations as Umbrella and Tricell. No one is to know who Ada truly is because it keeps everybody safer that way. Her agency provides her with missions and then they provide organizations like the BSAA with intel that she obtains undercover.... at least that is my running theory.

It is pretty obvious what happened with Albert- Capcom got lazy. They wanted to push onto newer things but they took one of their iconic characters for granted and gave him a cheap death. They thought the best way to take Wesker out would be in a big way but it turns out bigger is not always better (not too many girls will say this). Less is more in some cases. In this case we had this big overblown death to the point where it would be hard to bring him back if they wanted to (which I do not doubt that idea has come up in the writing room). Also, as that article pointed out, Wesker's downfall was because his ultimate plan was poorly written. That article is hilarious by the way! Very true.

The writing was never strong with this series to begin with however- some of it due to lack of creativity and other issues due to the fact that Capcom is afraid to take risks. As has been pointed out by other members, a good majority of the fans are younger males- most of whom would scoff at the idea of having a major character, such as the hero or villain, be gay for example. That’s just not "cool". But if you actually think about it, it would add this whole new layer to the story.

Another glaring struggle that Capcom has with writing is that they really don't know where they want to take the RE story/series. They just do things and then if they think of something new for the next game then they will scrap their original idea and twist it so their new idea sort of kind of makes sense.

I am quite surprised at how well they did with developing Alex Wesker though. Alex is Capcom's best card they have to play right now, and should use it if they want the series to continue on with a decent story. She is very well written which only proves to me that Capcom got lazy and maybe even afraid to develope Albert any further.

There is a little part of me that imagines Albert being brought back in a similar fashion as Barbossa in Pirates of the Caribbean (not that those movie sequels are noteworthy but it's the only example I can think of at the moment). Maybe not as a ‘good guy’ so much but as someone who now needs to work along with the good guys to defeat his ultimate foe- Alex. It would also be pretty amusing to see his reaction to Jake being his son. I imagine it would be very similar to the one he has in this video.

Of course that whole concept is more for sh*ts and giggles than for a top selling video game story... :p

I think your idea is quite entertaining, and I LOVE D.C. Douglas's fan work ^.^

I do want to once again state that I really think that Capcom lost direction for both Albert and Ada after they lost a lot of the original talent of the series. That vision left with the people who understood them best. Who created them and breathed life through those characters.

LMAO! I might be one of the few people that might actually grow to like Albert becoming a comical character like Barbossa. I can't see it but, at the same time.... I can. I've actually come up with a way to bring him back. A little more tragic than comedy, but intriguing. He would be more of a gray area character. Half machine, kind of like Darth Vader I guess... Really, I mean all that would be left is half his face and maybe a shoulder. Unless it's a clone (which is stupid) or generically rebuilt from a single cell biologically... there is no other options. It would be cool if he was concealed in a mask and outfit, trying to discover who he is as he lost his memories. Mysterious as Ada. The protagonist could be trying to track him down and as they do, he uncovers more secrets of Umbrella's past, memories of some good in his life, like Jake. Causing a more believable shift in his character. I would write it to span over a couple of games, and Alex would be a great villain for it as well. Not sure how she'd feel if she felt deceived by him being alive and meddling in affairs. Or perhaps she'd be happy and try to get him to join her, or just eliminate a potential future threat. I definitely have ideas. I would love it for RE9 to be Jake and Chris. Chris being an old man with a beard, a mentor. With Jake taking his place. We could have an interesting confrontation that ends with a revelation that Albert was the mysterious guy with the mask. Could you imagine Chris's reaction, a memory that may trigger in Albert, Jakes reaction to this revelation? And if Alex stepped on the scene in that moment? Lot's of great possibilities imo and that's just a tip of my idea xD

I agree with you that Alex is a well written character. I think she's one of the strongest written villains out there. So much potential and flexibility. They could go in any direction with her. She also is what a Resident Evil villain should have always been.... scary! Admit it, you'd be pretty terrified if she existed in real life and you were in one of her "games".

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
If I was in one of Alex's games I would in gods honesty get down and kiss her toes, begging her to just leave me alone, and would even offer her a bj.... Wait she is using Natalias body........... Uhm... OH GOD! Ya disregard the bj comment. But ya Id be like " please let me live I will do anything" and Alex would be like "anything huh"........ a long long long time later........ " Omg I have finally done.. are you happy Alex I finally beat Revelations 2 on its hardest mode .. using only a knife... I even used ONLY a knife while fightning monster alex"..... and then I almost pass out from exhaustion........ Alex then proceeds to shot me with an uroboros needle..... " But I ...... why??? I did what you asked me to!!??"..... " Ya but you were to slow"... Alex then laughs evily and walks away while I suffer in agony and mutate...... Then for some reason Justin Biebier walks in the room and in an uroboros induced rage I repeatedly pound on him then rip him in pieces...

Plot twist: It turns out Alex wanted to give Bieber a gruesome death and thats how she did it. and why did she have to infect me to do it you say? Well... because.... Look she just that nefarious..... and the worst part is she has done way worse things than what happend in my little hypothetical...

PS: Why did I post this? Well because it was on my mind and.... this proves no matter how charming Alex may seam........... just dont do it... lol

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Dr.Slaughter You know.... Alex just might let you live for your entertainment value alone...... Nah! Who the **** am I kidding? You disrespected her body in a video game and insulted her with a knife. You definitely sound ****ed to me. That's some dead man walking bull**** if I've ever heard of it.

At least your fate was no where near at the level of horrors that 99% of her victims has suffered. Your the lucky 1%. Justin Biebier was ****ed the second you put his name and Alex in the same sentence. Speaking of which. I can't wait for Zoolander II. That movie is going to be amazing! Also Biebier gets killed in it. Like ****ed up and assassinated. It looks like a good movie.

Also go on. It sounds like there is more to your story :3 Maybe I'll even share my retarded little fan comedy I wrote a few years back LOL!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
LMAO! I might be one of the few people that might actually grow to like Albert becoming a comical character like Barbossa. I can't see it but, at the same time.... I can. I've actually come up with a way to bring him back. A little more tragic than comedy, but intriguing. He would be more of a gray area character. Half machine, kind of like Darth Vader I guess... Really, I mean all that would be left is half his face and maybe a shoulder. Unless it's a clone (which is stupid) or generically rebuilt from a single cell biologically... there is no other options. It would be cool if he was concealed in a mask and outfit, trying to discover who he is as he lost his memories. Mysterious as Ada. The protagonist could be trying to track him down and as they do, he uncovers more secrets of Umbrella's past, memories of some good in his life, like Jake. Causing a more believable shift in his character. I would write it to span over a couple of games, and Alex would be a great villain for it as well. Not sure how she'd feel if she felt deceived by him being alive and meddling in affairs. Or perhaps she'd be happy and try to get him to join her, or just eliminate a potential future threat. I definitely have ideas. I would love it for RE9 to be Jake and Chris. Chris being an old man with a beard, a mentor. With Jake taking his place. We could have an interesting confrontation that ends with a revelation that Albert was the mysterious guy with the mask. Could you imagine Chris's reaction, a memory that may trigger in Albert, Jakes reaction to this revelation? And if Alex stepped on the scene in that moment? Lot's of great possibilities imo and that's just a tip of my idea xD

I agree with you that Alex is a well written character. I think she's one of the strongest written villains out there. So much potential and flexibility. They could go in any direction with her. She also is what a Resident Evil villain should have always been.... scary! Admit it, you'd be pretty terrified if she existed in real life and you were in one of her "games".

That's actually a really fun idea! I'm also on board for Albert becoming a comical character- in a condescending and egotistical sort of way. I think it's D.C. Douglas' videos that help us envision this. Haha

And ummm I would definitely not survive any of Alex's nonsense.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
That's actually a really fun idea! I'm also on board for Albert becoming a comical character- in a condescending and egotistical sort of way. I think it's D.C. Douglas' videos that help us envision this. Haha

And ummm I would definitely not survive any of Alex's nonsense.

What is it that you fear? :3

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Definitely NOT spiders, heights, drowning, getting torn to pieces, or eaten alive! :paranoid:

Well.... that's simple. You're pushed off of an Airplane that is about 800 feet up with a parachute that ejects so you can safely land in the deep end of a swimming pool. The pool is filled with black widows saying NOM NOM NOM in your head. They pull you under water as you try to escape. But your gasping for air as the spiders begin to eat you. Bite by Bite your skin turns red from the venom as you become weak. Shortly after as you become weak, so does your skin. As the little ity bity spiders start chewing on you and you're drowning. The claws of the widows begin to rip your skin to shreds. The pool is filled with blood. Drowning you as the spiders begin to tear your leg off and then move up to peel the skin off of your back. As you scream in pain.

Wesker stands behind you. And she says "Great Success"

Yeah.... that might be how it goes down. It's probably some saw trap bull****

Top Bottom