• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak 1 The most fun I have ever had playing multiplayer

RJSnax

Gamer
This game was hilarious when me and my friends played it. My friend Kris was always Yoko and took every weapon possible even if we needed it. I was always Jim and would flip my coin at the worst time (Boss was chasing us). Tim (Alyssa) was pull out a window as PJ (David) stood and watched him. We would all be on the phone together since there is no voice chat and just be cracking up the whole time. Anyone else have funny Outbreak moments?

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I used the phone a couple of times to communicate, but this game would definitely be different today with Skype and, which makes me a little sad because I'd love to give that a shot. The game was fun with or without talking, though. Without was like playing Charades!

Martin GM

I just got this game and man I wish I wasnt stuck with dumb AI partners cause this game is sublime ...cant believe Ill never get to experience the whole thing with other people instead of the offline mode........ the way you can barricade,hide in closet/lockers work as a team to survive,all that in the beautiful and awesome atmosphere of the good old resident evil games..I wasnt into playstation as a kid and now I have lots of regrets..this games a work of art if only the offline mode wasnt such a chore..for someone like me who likes to look into every corners and pick up everything stuck with dumb AI partners that just runs straightforward to the end of the scenario leaving me behind against endless waves of zombies and the old man whos almost dead in the beginning on Outbreak scenario is just too much... I WANTTTTTTTTTT THIS GAME ALONG WITH RE2 AND 3 TO BE REMADE IN HD AND SOLD ON PSN PLEASE CAPCOM (I would even take just a port from the PS2 for Outbreak and File 2 since they dont look that old)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
This game was hilarious when me and my friends played it. My friend Kris was always Yoko and took every weapon possible even if we needed it. I was always Jim and would flip my coin at the worst time (Boss was chasing us). Tim (Alyssa) was pull out a window as PJ (David) stood and watched him. We would all be on the phone together since there is no voice chat and just be cracking up the whole time. Anyone else have funny Outbreak moments?
Mainly just the ridiculous things the AI would yell out randomly. "Hi!", "Go to hell!", "I just had a thought..."

Top Bottom