• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake The Mods have already begun!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
In the remake she is not wearing civilian clothes, she is wearing combat gloves, combat boots, protection for her elbow and weapon holster, she is not going out there unprepared like in the original where she is only wearing a prostitute suit lol where all her vital point are visible ready for zombies to beat, while she was aware for days of the zombie on the streets, but you know capcom just wanted to show her body more xd

A “prostitute suit”...?

Tube-tops and spaghetti straps were a big part of 90s fashion for woman. Capcom simply had her in trend with the times.

Granted the skirt is the main thing she’d want to change out of in the case of a zombie outbreak. Cargo pants and combat boots were also some fashion trends that came from the 90s as well... just sayin. Spice up yo life.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

A “prostitute suit”...?

Tube-tops and spaghetti straps were a big part of 90s fashion for woman. Capcom simply had her in trend with the times.

Granted the skirt is the main thing she’d want to change out of in the case of a zombie outbreak. Cargo pants and combat boots were also some fashion trends that came from the 90s as well... just sayin. Spice up yo life.

Well in the 90s i never saw a living person in my town that weared that kind of suit beside the prostitute that were on the streets, that's why i called them precostituite suit, it was the first things thst crossed my mind while thinking at that costume but maybe i was to young to remember how people dress in the 90s

@Turo602 why should thr suit i mentioned be smelly? XD i tend to wash every suit i put on, sometimes even after one time i utilize them, they are always clean as new, so i don't get why they should be smelly... Jill didn't wash clothes?

I still think that wearing that suit maker little to no sense in the situation jil is in

Last edited by a moderator:

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
So yeah back to the mods:
sszC0nS.jpg

Also:
25-1585130897-105109218.jpeg

25-1585130896-1416056813.jpeg

16-1584976750-1774131164.png

16-1584975805-185342171.png

16-1585091095-1805077125.png

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Compared to mini Mr. X, miniature Nemesis looks surprisingly cute! I actually found mini Mr. X to be kind of disturbing, but little Nemmy is adorable when he's running around. :lol:

I think its because mini Mr. X looks kind of looks like a mechanical toy, which makes it creepy, but little Nemmy actually looks like a tiny little creature trying to catch you with no success.

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Mini Nemmy is my favorite thing in here so far. Mods have always felt superfluous to me. They're fun and can be comical at time or add a layer of coolness to the product - but I would never play a modded game unless it was for the joke factor.

Then I saw Mini Nemesis and now all I want to do is play a modded RE3 with him in it. Cute and angry. Just the way I like em. haha

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Its incredible that the RE film series has such a huge fan base. Its so hard for me to comprehend.

Top Bottom