• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake The Mods have already begun!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Demo has only been out a day and the modders are hard at it!
20200320191542_19ckc8.jpg

AC42ABCE36129595C709990B9F2A49637C4D5589

And of course the mod that is pretty much PC modding law:
Kvnq6NT.jpg

The potential mods for this game are just as exciting as the game itself.
Also it seems it'll be easy for the modders as REmake 3 seems to use the same mod tools used for Remake 2.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Wow. Aside from the beret, that S.T.A.R.S. uniform looks perfect and could easily be mistaken for an official costume. I swear if Capcom doesn't include her classic uniform as DLC I'll be seriously p**sed off.

D

Deleted member 21244

Wow. Aside from the beret, that S.T.A.R.S. uniform looks perfect and could easily be mistaken for an official costume. I swear if Capcom doesn't include her classic uniform as DLC I'll be seriously p**sed off.
It was leaked by dataminer that her stars costume along whit other unknown costume will be unlocable in game

The mods look great but the stars office costume looks off i think the lower body is completely taken from the first remake, that's why it seems off whit the new face

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I’ll have to admit I was wrong about Capcom going the more practical route with Jill’s remake outfit... it is very bland. They could have considered giving her remake outfit a bit more pizazz while still being practical... even just making her tank-top a tube-top could have helped some. But seeing the original outfit in the mod makes me wish they just went that route.

But I honestly love the new face model more than the Voth model. She has a bit of an edge to her; beautiful but also looks like she could kick your ass. Voth’s model was very white-picket-fence. It didn’t really match the tough upbringing backstory that they gave Jill (where her dad was a famous bank heist who taught her how to lock pick).

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The developers seem to have forgot that people in the 90's wore more colorful clothes.
Exactly, it’s also way too similar to Claire’s remake outfit (which I choose Claire’s original pink outfit over her remake outfit whenever I play REmake2). I get that they are trying attract a younger crowd, but they should have had a bit more fun with it... screw these kids who can’t appreciate 90s fashion! :wink:

Big hair, padded shoulders, and bright colors is all the rage.

Last edited:

cackledaemon

I am looking forward to eventual creation of her stripper uniform from Deadly Silence. Can't wait for this game.

RedfieldFan

Exactly, it’s also way too similar to Claire’s remake outfit (which I choose Claire’s original pink outfit over her remake outfit whenever I play REmake2). I get that they are trying attract a younger crowd, but they should have had a bit more fun with it... screw these kids who can’t appreciate 90s fashion! :wink:

Big hair, padded shoulders, and bright colors is all the rage.
To be fair, Claire’s original RE2 outfit was not very realistic - I mean, who rides a motorcycle with shorts and short sleeves? I prefer her remake costume to the original but I love that they still included the alternate as an option.

Aren't big hair and padded shoulders more 80s than 90s? RE1-3 takes place in 1998 - I'm pretty sure those trends were out by then. But it would be cool with some bright colors for Jill's costumes. Just hoping for some great unlockable costumes...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
To be fair, Claire’s original RE2 outfit was not very realistic - I mean, who rides a motorcycle with shorts and short sleeves? I prefer her remake costume to the original but I love that they still included the alternate as an option.

Aren't big hair and padded shoulders more 80s than 90s? RE1-3 takes place in 1998 - I'm pretty sure those trends were out by then. But it would be cool with some bright colors for Jill's costumes. Just hoping for some great unlockable costumes...
Some girls still do it even though it’s not smart to have your skin exposed while riding. It’s a game and it is a fun looking outfit. I didn’t mind her new one either though, my annoyance is just that Jill’s new outfit is very similar.

In regards to the decades, yeah I mixed the two... lol
I was thinking of Elaine’s style in Seinfeld (which it was towards the end of the 80s and early 90s).
I love both decades regardless.

RedfieldFan

Some girls still do it even though it’s not smart to have your skin exposed while riding. It’s a game and it is a fun looking outfit. I didn’t mind her new one either though, my annoyance is just that Jill’s new outfit is very similar.

In regards to the decades, yeah I mixed the two... lol
I was thinking of Elaine’s style in Seinfeld (which it was towards the end of the 80s and early 90s).
I love both decades regardless.
I agree that Jill's new outfit is generic - very realistic but a little boring...
But we already know that the original outfit is available so it's not a problem at all.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I agree that Jill's new outfit is generic - very realistic but a little boring...
But we already know that the original outfit is available so it's not a problem at all.
Never said it was a problem. Just something they could have gotten more creative with.

D

Deleted member 21244

W
Oh yeah! This is what Capcom should've had in mind:

canthardlyhed.jpg

And what's even better, this film was made in 1998!!
Well 90s people maybe dress like that but not an experienced cop in a zombie apocalypse
Jill knew she must wear combat suit and something comfortable to fight

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I don’t think anyone truly has an issue with practicality, it’s the unoriginality that’s making it a discussion for some. It’s not a big deal but just something that is being noticed.

Obviously we all know she is a highly trained officer but she was also caught off guard, in civilian clothes, in a zombie apocalypse that takes place in the 90s... so yeah.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

I don’t think anyone truly has an issue with practicality, it’s the unoriginality that’s making it a discussion for some. It’s not a big deal but just something that is being noticed.

Obviously we all know she is a highly trained officer but she was also caught off guard, in civilian clothes, in a zombie apocalypse that takes place in the 90s... so yeah.
Well the apocalypse begin days prior her escape so she wasn't caught off guard, she knew what was going to happen after the first zombie begin to happearbefore September 28

I doubt jill didn't have any sort of clothes to use in case of emergency during a zombie apocalypse, even i have some

Maybe the design isn't that original but i pretty like it, it's pretty good during gameplay too

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I doubt jill didn't have any sort of clothes to use in case of emergency during a zombie apocalypse, even i have some
It doesn't matter. Even if she had she eventually ended up on the streets in her civilian clothes. That's how it was in the original and that's how its going to be in the remake. I've seen you trying to make a debate about this over and over again but its pointless.

Like me and others have said before, there are many explanations as to why Jill ended up in her civilian clothes. The game doesn't explicitly explain why, but there are many plausible explanations.

D

Deleted member 21244

Are you really expecting zombies? Better yet, are you wearing these zombie apocalypse clothes while on lockdown right now? :lol:
No of course XD but i have soft air suit , mountain climbing suit, running suit, and some protection for knees and arm, all in my wardrobe, if i zombie apocalypse will ever happene and zombie are near my house i will change my clothes soon and choose one of that suit that are more comfortable and more protected to do a fight, i will not wait 4 day in my apartment whit my smoking or cocktail suit knowing that zombie are out there

@Jonipoon i can make my point over and over again if I want, i have my explanation you have yours, i think it's a good way to share opinion

In the remake she is not wearing civilian clothes, she is wearing combat gloves, combat boots, protection for her elbow and weapon holster, she is not going out there unprepared like in the original where she is only wearing a prostitute suit lol where all her vital point are visible ready for zombies to beat, while she was aware for days of the zombie on the streets, but you know capcom just wanted to show her body more xd

Last edited by a moderator:

Turo602

The King of Kings
No of course XD but i have soft air suit , mountain climbing suit, running suit, and some protection for knees and arm, all in my wardrobe, if i zombie apocalypse will ever happene and zombie are near my house i will change my clothes soon and choose one of that suit that are more comfortable and more protected to do a fight, i will not wait 4 day in my apartment whit my smoking or cocktail suit knowing that zombie are out there

@Jonipoon i can make my point over and over again if I want, i have my explanation you have yours
In the remake she is not wearing civilian clothes, she is wearing combat gloves, combat boots, protection for her elbow and weapon holster, she is not going out there unprepared like in the original where she is only wearing a prostitute suit lol where all her vital point are visible ready for zombies to beat, while she was aware for days of the zombie on the streets, but you know capcom just wanted to show her body more xd

So you're gonna be wearing smelly clothes by the time you're forced to leave your house? Zombies might like that.

Claire was a civilian and she was dressed the same. Gloves and an elbow pad don't make her face, neck, shoulders, arms, and thin clothing immune to bites. She's just as unprepared.

Also, I guess Animal Crossing has prostitute suits as well.
8JzcRua.jpg

Oh somebody think of the children and stop the sexualization!

Top Bottom