• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The Mercenaries Reunion Characters, Rated Best to Worst

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
My list

1.Excella
2.Fairy Tale Sheva
3.Rebecca
4.Business Sheva
5.Chris Warrior
6.Barry
7.Josh
8.Heavy Metal Chris

Excella is best,she haves handy handgun,what saves combo easily.Her melee attacks are good and i think they`re not slow at all.Flash rounds is perfect when majini hatch.

Fairy Tale Sheva
I like to play this Sheva,she`s fast and melees are quick and strong.I like,Sheva haves magnum for like killing butchers.

Rebecca
Rebecca is good too for melees,can kill many majini at the same time,and she have first aid sprays.

Business Sheva
Melees are good,but i don`t like play this sheva,sheva have those bombs,handgun and magnum,nothing else.

Chris Warrior
Hydra and 5 sec.Not so good.

Barry
I don`t like play,he has great melees,but slow ones.Magnum is not strong to kill difficult enemies.

Josh
Poor handgun but strong shotgun,I like to play,Josh`s attacks are awsomes,but they`re take much time with it.

Heavy Metal Chris
No no,once i played and there`s not gonna be second time.Slow and i hate gutling gun.Good about,stund rod.

ConvictedMP5

1)Barry- a RE character that i always wanted to play as, and he comes with the perfect and poweful weapons. strong melee

2)Chris(Warrior)- melee attacks are stronger that the chris's in the original mercs. great weapons, the hair makes him look like an italian gangster lol

3)Josh- someone i think that should have been in the original mercs, strong melee, great weapons but the rocket launcher looks annoying on his back.

4)Sheva(Buissness)- nice outfit a lot better than the clubbin and the tribel disasters. strong melee's. good weapons

5)Sheva(Fairy Tale)- real easy to work with and nice outfit

6)Exella- again, someone that i think that should have been in the original mercs, slow melee, equipped well

7)Chris(Heavy Mettel)- messed up, you cant see chris too much, the gattiling gun is not that accurate.

8)Rebecca- should have had a samurai edge insted of the striker, real weak guns, weak melee

Iced Digger

Godzilla90s;70254 said:
1)Barry- a RE character that i always wanted to play as, and he comes with the perfect and poweful weapons. strong melee

2)Chris(Warrior)- melee attacks are stronger that the chris's in the original mercs. great weapons, the hair makes him look like an italian gangster lol

3)Josh- someone i think that should have been in the original mercs, strong melee, great weapons but the rocket launcher looks annoying on his back.

4)Sheva(Buissness)- nice outfit a lot better than the clubbin and the tribel disasters. strong melee's. good weapons

5)Sheva(Fairy Tale)- real easy to work with and nice outfit

6)Exella- again, someone that i think that should have been in the original mercs, slow melee, equipped well

7)Chris(Heavy Mettel)- messed up, you cant see chris too much, the gattiling gun is not that accurate.

8)Rebecca- should have had a samurai edge insted of the striker, real weak guns, weak melee

Rebecca would be much better with the Samurai Edge or any handgun then a machine gun.

Wesker_xSTARSx

1) Excella Gionne
Reasons:
- Grenade Laucher to start off with
- M93R 3-burst kills a common Majini
2) Barry Burton
Reasons:
- .40 cal Samurai Edge with Head Butt = Win
- Barry Hurricane
3) Business Sheva
Reasons:
- Freaking L. Hawk & a beefed-up SIG P226
- No other weapons to clutter up ammo drops
4) Rebbeca Chambers
Reasons:
- The MP5 and Striker (Jail Breaker)
- Two full ammo cases right off the bat
- Two first aid sprays
- You can ditch the MP5 after you use the given ammo to increase shotgun ammo
5) Heavy Metal Chris
Reasons:
- Inf. ammo Gatling Gun
- Both protective vests
6) Warrior Chris
Reasons:
- Hydra
- PSG-1
7) Fairy Tale Sheva
Reasons:
- Her crowd control and boss control weapons are slow handling
- Her only health takes time to use
8) Josh Stone
Reasons:
- His wrestling-based moves make me take deep breaths waiting to perform
- He starts with the frickin' starting M92F/S! What the hell!?

Top Bottom