• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm gonna be okay guys! Just recovering. It's a slow process. I got 6 inches of my colon removed and my appendix since I tore it in half due to the seatbelt. Internal bleeding is no fun, and neither was the tube down my nose or any of it! Hell, not being back to 100% sucks but I'm feeling better and better each day. Thank y'all for caring <3
Holy crap. That much injuries and wearing a seat belt, it must have been a hell of a crash. Can you walk? Please say you're not disabled in any way? I hope no one else was injured or killed.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Holy crap. That much injuries and wearing a seat belt, it must have been a hell of a crash. Can you walk? Please say you're not disabled in any way? I hope no one else was injured or killed.

I can still walk and should be back to my full potential by September! Thankfully I didn't break a hip or anything. My 'friend' didn't get injured one bit thankfully. The car definitely didn't look like something two people would have survived from though!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I was hospitalised for a blood clot in the lung which made laughing hurt like Hell if that's any consolation?
Kinda.

So my dad had some major malfunction and his brain shut off or something. So he decides to jump off like 15 feet into the water. He screwed up and you can guess what got hurt.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Hello all. http://steamcommunity.com/id/ /

I toyed with this idea but decided to go with it.

Pretty sure I'm leaving permanently. or maybe I'll be back eventually I dunno.

The fact is I don't enjoy Biohazard anymore or a lot of things lately.

So I don't believe I myself own the right to be here anymore therefore I'm taking my leave.

You guys can find me on Steam.

I'm not sure if you all delete accounts on here or not but eh.

Anyways I can still remember my memories here.

Good and Bad. and to be fair I enjoyed them greatly.

Don't wanna bore you.

Though I'll be for a day or two as I enjoy reading the responses regardless of what the intention is.

Well See ya.
old-big-boss-2.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hi all, I've been gone a month. First I suspected my PC was infected so I denied it internet access until it was sorted out. Then I got a flu lasting for 2+ weeks and I didn't care if my PC had flu too... My PC is now declared clean, it seems it was just faking being infected.

Nice seeing you people again. <3

HI!!!!!! I am pleased to announce my official return to this forum! :happy:
I remember you! Welcome back.

Hey peeps!
Haven't been here in a while... I like the new layout :)
Our scientist is back! Welcome :D

The fact is I don't enjoy Biohazard anymore or a lot of things lately.

So I don't believe I myself own the right to be here anymore therefore I'm taking my leave.
What nonsense! It's not a requirement to enjoy RE. But whatever you choose, always take care of good memories. Good luck in life.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hi all, I've been gone a month. First I suspected my PC was infected so I denied it internet access until it was sorted out. Then I got a flu lasting for 2+ weeks and I didn't care if my PC had flu too... My PC is now declared clean, it seems it was just faking being infected.

Hey Romero, good to see you back again! I hope you're feeling better now? :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Thank you Jen and Zero. :) Yes I feel good, and being welcomed like this makes me feel even better. I hope you all are good too.

L

Lurker
Apparently I'm back, but for who knows how long. I don't even know when I left, like, back when I was actually active on the forum. I dunno if I will be active, but just figured I'd stop by and actually participate in some conversations. I've been bored.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Apparently I'm back, but for who knows how long. I don't even know when I left, like, back when I was actually active on the forum. I dunno if I will be active, but just figured I'd stop by and actually participate in some conversations. I've been bored.
Hi Rathit, nice seeing you. :)

sweetened angel

i am back i know most people not know me maybe few staff know not sure. i was come back here last night when i see
forum change i thought i go wrong forum lol.

Top Bottom