• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Turo602

The King of Kings
It escaped this morning, when I didn't open the plastic box (not the one in the video) I had it in over the bath. They may look cute, but they cause property damage and spread diseases. I've seen a lot of mice in my flat. I'll have to block the access points. One is by the heater in my kitchen. I'm thinking of getting a bunny, so I don't want the animal being harmed by rodents spreading illnesses.

So why not get mouse traps, poison, or something that would kill it quick, rather than have the poor animal suffer in fear by you toying with it? And why did you touch it so many times if they carry disease?

Reactions: Jen

Cure Zombrex

I don't really like killing mice. My mother killed one with a trap, and I seen it the next morning, with the bar over its neck. I'm empathetic to anything having not necessary pain. I live in my own flat now, and I've seen a lot of them in my sitting room, and they constantly run into the gaps behind my fireplace, that's not fixed right against the wall. I'd rather not kill them, but I have allotments out the back, and people would see me if I took it out that way during the day. I've accidentally killed one before, but they just keep coming back. I don't like killing mice. I would kill a million wasps though, because I hate stinging insects. I just see a mouse as a living thing trying to get by. And I wasn't toying with it. It was put in the bath, because that's one of the few places it cannot escape from when I want to transfer it back into a container. I left a rubbish bag in there, because I thought I heard a noise coming from it, and I've caught mice that way before, by luring them into my rucksack with food. Had forgot about it, then I heard a noise a few days ago, and picked up the bag to see a mouse run out. I think their bigger cousins are to thank for your Resident Evil 2 remake coming on 25 January. :wink:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Today is my last day, you ego fueled haters don’t have to worry about me anymore, I got better things in life.

You're the one leaving in a huff after a bit of discourse, with namecalling and trying to get the last word.
But we're the ones with big egos.
thinking-face_1f914.png

MisterScott

You're the one leaving in a huff after a bit of discourse, with namecalling and trying to get the last word.
thinking-face_1f914.png

I don’t care, you’re not my problem anymore.

You and your toyboys can remain on this forum and continue to take things out of context, selectively ignore what I said, twist my words around and gossip about how much of a big fat liar I am to stroke your fragile ego.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
I don’t care, you’re not my problem anymore.

You and your toyboys can remain on this forum and continue to take things out of context, selectively ignore what I said, twist my words around and gossip about how much of a big fat liar I am to stroke your fragile ego.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I don’t care, your not my problem anymore.

Not that I ever really was.
I just feel like just turning off your notifications to the REmake 2 thread would be the better solution instead of drawing everyone's attention to you leaving.

Reactions: Jen

MisterScott

thinking-face_1f914.png

Not that I ever really was.
I just feel like just turning off your notifications to the REmake 2 thread would be the better solution instead of drawing everyone's attention to you leaving.

The reason I am leaving has nothing to do with the RE 2 remake, like I said people can think what they want and you don’t have to agree with me when it comes to whether it’s a reboot or not, but members of this forum particularly Turo and Kman crossed the line when they turned debates into tantrums and used bullying tactics like calling me a liar, selectively ignoring what I said and taking things out of context, I have better things in life than to talk to ego fueled narcissists.

Go ahead and report me, like you people did with Cure Zombrex that got him suspended, you do realise that when he used the term sheep he was talking about mindless consumerism in general and warning everyone not to be foolish enough to get too excited abouta game before its even released because elements of it look sketchy, he was giving people a heads up as he didn’t want people to get dissapointed which hype often results in, he was not personally attacking anyone in his video but you people deliberately took it out of context and starting spinning a narrative and used it against him and made up stories that he mocked everyone and "insulted their intelligence", So I’m looking forward to what garbage you are all going to make up about me to get me banned, of course Steve is going to take Turos side because of conflict of interest as he is a "supporter" with a gold account.

Besides I already asked Steve to deactivate my account so don’t think that reporting me is going to hurt my feelings because I want to be gone.

goodbye and good riddance.

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

The reason I am leaving has nothing to do with the RE 2 remake, like I said people can think what they want and you don’t have to agree with me when it comes to whether it’s a reboot or not, but members of this forum particularly Turo and Kman crossed the line when they turned debates into tantrums and used bullying tactics like calling me a liar, selectively ignoring what I said and taking things out of context, I have better things in life than to talk to ego fueled narcissists.

Go ahead and report me, like you people did with Cure Zombrex that got him suspended, you do realise that when he used the term sheep he was talking about mindless consumerism in general and warning everyone not to be foolish enough to get too excited abouta game before its even released because elements of it look sketchy, he was giving people a heads up as he didn’t want people to get dissapointed which hype often results in, he was not personally attacking anyone in his video but you people deliberately took it out of context and starting spinning a narrative and used it against him and made up stories that he mocked everyone and "insulted their intelligence", So I’m looking forward to what garbage you are all going to make up about me to get me banned, of course Steve is going to take Turos side because of conflict of interest as he is a "supporter" with a gold account.

Besides I already asked Steve to deactivate my account so don’t think that reporting me is going to hurt my feelings because I want to be gone.

goodbye and good riddance.
Why are you still here then? Do you want a fight or something?

MisterScott

Why are you still here then? Do you want a fight or something?

Ok that’s a fair enough question, no I am not trying to pick a fight I am actually doing the opposite, “I am still here” because I am waiting for Steve to ban me because I don’t want anything to do with this forum anymore because of its toxic passive aggressive culture, secondly I am explaining my perspective that lead me to abandon ship because I want to be on the right side of history getting the facts straight since people on this site love to spin a narrative and take things out of context, and even though I don’t get along with a lot of members on this site I still have faith that’s there is good in them and I hope that when they read my posts that they learn the errors of their ways and change for the better.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Yeah yeah, you're Jesus Christ. You were right about everything, you poor misunderstood soul. If you're gonna cry about being called a liar for presenting misinformation as fact, then cry all you want. We don't have to buy your bullsh*t. So many people here disagreed with you, but clearly we're the problem. It can't be you at all, because you clearly got all the facts. We must change, not you. Get a grip. Crying because people called you a liar, grow up. Also, the way you cling to Cure Zombrex, have such great insight into his views, and bring him up all the time is very suspicious...

MisterScott

Ok first of all I am not trying to be Jesus Christ and I never claimed to be anything close to that, the fact you called me that only reinforces my conclusion that you are bully and a passive aggressive narcissist, if anyone here is playing Jesus it’s you Turo , “King of Kings” (which is the name of a Biblical movie).

Secondly I am not misunderstood, you know exactly that I am telling the truth but you are presenting me as the villian because you need a internet punching bag.

Thirdly I am not “crying”, I don’t really care because I know that your superficial internet tough guy persona and your turds for words can’t harm me, I have been through a lot worse than your pathetic ego fueled hate posts.

Lastly I am not clinging to Cure Zombrex or bringing him up all The time the way that you are presenting it, I mentioned his suspension to remind everyone that’s this isn’t the first time people like you decided to spin a narrative, besides CZ I also support Mjolnir Mark IV and I like his posts and his insight because unlike you he actually criticises my posts productively and explains how I was wrong in detail, meanwhile you selectively ignore most of what I say and try to make me look bad, and you have stupid tantrums. and what’s so “suspicious” that CZ agreed with me on occasion? You have your cult of toyboys that believes everything their King tells them and can’t think independently.

Don’t worry when I am gone you will found somebody else to pick on to stroke your fragile yet awesomely powerful ego.

Last edited:

MisterScott

Yeah, you obviously DON'T care anymore... See you tomorrow, bro.

Exactly I don’t care what you think, because you are virtually incapable of critically thinking so what you say doesn’t count because everything I mentioned is beyond your level.

Edit: remember this?

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium

Steve wouldn't have a conflict of interest with Turo because of this. The admins and moderators are fair and objective and we've had gold supporters banned before. Whether or not someone is a supporter has nothing to do with it - the admins and moderators judge it fairly on the posts people make.

Cure Zombrex

What's with all these movie line clips and bashing each other like kids in a playground over anyway, or is it because you love Capom so much? :rolleyes:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
What's with all these movie line clips and bashing each other like kids in a playground over anyway, or is it because you love Capom so much? :rolleyes:
I explained to you in the other thread that we aren't sheep that follow Capcom.

I feel like this is all getting a little out of hand, haha.

Top Bottom