• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Internet Resident Evil Movie Project!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Story Update:

I've pretty much planned out "Resident Evil: Raccoon City" and came up with a premise for its possible sequel "Resident Evil: Seaworld", where The T-Virus has gone global, melted the polar ice caps and many other large ice-masses, and pretty much covered most of the world in water... but that doesn't stop the zombies. I just thought it would be an interesting twist, since I can't remember Zombies ever having been done on water... and the Zombie-sharks from the games would very likely appear! But I will still try to keep the same feel from the game, even though my story goes in a completely different direction from after The Raccoon City-Incident.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Capcomplicated;75120 said:
[youtube]nbROMs5AQDI[/youtube]

I composed this using MTV's Music Generator 2 (2001) and if it sounds crappy its because it was made digitally converted to analog then BACK to digital (mp3) lol. This was made a long time ago when i was inspired to make "movie scores" and whatnot. I didnt make it "for" resident evil specifically but its the closest song i have that fits the genre (as of late).

I apologize if the samples and riffs sound low-fi or not that smooth...i did the best i could with what i had lol. But you get the general idea through the melody.

So getting to the actual piece i was thinking maybe parts of it used for an intro possibly a monologue montage of some sort. The basic feel i was going for is "Mysterious" so if anyone out there likes it i can make more tracks that fit the movie better after its been edited or you could get someone else completely because this is best quality i have lol.

I dont have a DAW unfortunately, i did have fruityloops but my old comp crashed so i lost it with the incident.

Again, i'm just putting it out there you can throw it right back at me if you dont like it or if you have other options. Any critism is welcome and i hope someone enjoys it:D:D:D

and if no one likes it just lie to me so i dont curl up in the fetal position and cry myself to sleep
Good work! I like the melody, but the piano is annoying in my ears. I think maybe another instrument with a softer sound would be better. But this is a matter of personal taste.

Selenatripox;83379 said:
Story Update:

I've pretty much planned out "Resident Evil: Raccoon City" and came up with a premise for its possible sequel "Resident Evil: Seaworld", where The T-Virus has gone global, melted the polar ice caps and many other large ice-masses, and pretty much covered most of the world in water... but that doesn't stop the zombies. I just thought it would be an interesting twist, since I can't remember Zombies ever having been done on water... and the Zombie-sharks from the games would very likely appear! But I will still try to keep the same feel from the game, even though my story goes in a completely different direction from after The Raccoon City-Incident.
I don't get it, you say a virus is going to melt ice? That can only happen in a Walt Disney story. :confused:

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Romero;83786 said:
Good work! I like the melody, but the piano is annoying in my ears. I think maybe another instrument with a softer sound would be better. But this is a matter of personal taste.

I don't get it, you say a virus is going to melt ice? That can only happen in a Walt Disney story. :confused:

I'll come up with some explaination... but in any case, I want the world to become covered in water for the second film.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Romero;83786 said:

Well its not exactly professional grade software i'm using so the piano riff i'm using is quite limited in sound quality, and its been modified twice from digital-analog-back to digital so i apologize if it hurts your ears lol, once i get a real DAW again i'll try to recreate the melody with much better quality

Thanks for listening :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Selenatripox;84002 said:
I'll come up with some explaination... but in any case, I want the world to become covered in water for the second film.
The ice is melting already, you need no extra explaination. But if you want it to melt faster, almost any explaination would be better than a virus. Unless the virus caused World War 3...

A meteor impact could melt the ice very fast, and it's a scenario that sounds alot more credible.

A supervolcano could melt very much ice, but I think the eruption would have to be near the ice cap. Because a large volcanic eruption is more likely to cool down the earth than heating it, because it blocks the sunlight. A few centuries ago, there was that year without summer and it was a world wide famine because of one big eruption.
So I think a meteor impact is a better idea than a volcano.

Capcomplicated;84072 said:
Well its not exactly professional grade software i'm using so the piano riff i'm using is quite limited in sound quality, and its been modified twice from digital-analog-back to digital so i apologize if it hurts your ears lol, once i get a real DAW again i'll try to recreate the melody with much better quality

Thanks for listening :D
I listened twice. :D
I wonder how it sounds if you just remove the piano and do no other change, perhaps the piano is not needed. But you probably tried it.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
aye but the piano is over half of the melody, my 'vision' wouldnt work without it. I actually thought the piano was one of the more finer points minus the quality :(

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I am an illiterate when it comes to music, but I have got some sort of personal taste anyway. ;) It is very possible that I do not appreciate everything that is good. But as I said, I did like most of it.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Character Updates:

Ark Thompson, being the protagonist, will appear in all four planned films.

Chris Redfield will also appear in all four films.

Albert Wesker will appear in all four films.

Alexia Ashford will appear in "Resident Evil: Raccoon City" and "Resident Evil: Seaworld" only. She and Wesker will be the two main antagonists of "Raccoon City", but Alexia will have an even larger role in "Seaworld" as the main antagonist, while Wesker only appears in a few scenes in "Seaworld".

Jill Valentine will appear in "Resident Evil: Raccoon City", but not in the sequel "Resident Evil: Seaworld". Her character, though, is planned to return in the currently untitled Resident Evil 3 and 4.

Leon S. Kennedy will appear in "Resident Evil: Raccoon City" and "Resident Evil: Seaworld" only.

Claire Redfield will appear in "Resident Evil: Raccoon City" and "Resident Evil: Seaworld" only too.

Ada Wong will only appear in "Resident Evil: Raccoon City"

Carlos Olivera is planned for the untitled third Resident Evil film and will be a prominent character, but his character is much different, being a teenager skilled with knives during the outbreak.

Brad Vickers is planned for the untitled third Resident Evil film.

Barry Burtons is also planned for the third Resident Evil film.

Rebecca Chambers will appear in either the third or fourth film, or in both.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Okay, I've somewhat planned out the four planned "Resident Evil" films in my series of films, and will now start on the script for the first, "Resident Evil: Raccoon City".

Three of four films now have titles:

First: "Resident Evil: Raccoon City"

Second: "Resident Evil: Seaworld"

Third: "Resident Evil: Brad's Hotel"

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
ok, so im kinda mad that im not able to be any kind of character that has a big role, but i really wuld like 2 help. anything i can do?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It seems the project stopped, no work is being done now? How far did it come?

TheWall

Is this still being worked on or is it dead in the water? I would be interested if its still breathing.

RedAndWhite

Well, here is my main thought:
First, I would audition for the role of Chris, however there would be two things that would be off: age and where I live, I cannot travel to the US to make a film unfortunately.

Second, I'd be happy to help with the script. Actually, I had this idea in which that little girl Crystal should have had an older brother and she saw him getting bit by a zombie. His brother would have asked Crystal to run away and when she was gone, snapped the zombie's neck and tried to get away from her sister not to infect her once his time would come. Then halfway through the film he finds the alliance and tries to evade their company but when Leon starts to aid him he turns into a zombie. But if ya want anything else... just keep me up to date ;)

Third, I could also be part of the marketing team once it's done, or editing (no SFX though)

Fourth, good luck to everyone and I hope I can land a role on this! ;)

Top Bottom