• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 The face Model for Piers...

JeffreyScott13

tumblr_mbwqmj4Y5F1rhqycpo1_500.jpg

This.... needs to come to bed with me.... now!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i have a feeling that Domasio is going to comment on this thread, as he has taken a new liking to Piers :cool:

Edit: since this is a Piers thread i just want to quote Chris: DAMN YOU PIERS! (not going to say to where and when he says this since it will be a Spoiler)

Double posts merged. LFF

LeBronFilms

This is apparently the face model for Jake...
MV5BOTI4NTQxNjY1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk1MTUyNw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

They must of done a crap load of editing on his 3D model. I really don't see the similarity.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
This is apparently the face model for Jake...
MV5BOTI4NTQxNjY1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk1MTUyNw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

They must of done a crap load of editing on his 3D model. I really don't see the similarity.

i can "see" why you said what you said, i just pictured the model's face (the op posted) and if the model was clean shaven, he'd look like jake

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Oh dear, I've seen Jake's face model before, and if no one had told me, I would never have guessed!
But face models are always difficult. Personally, I think that Jill looks nothing like Julia Voth (except for the creepy eyes), Claire looks nothing like Neve Campbell, Rebecca looks only a tiny bit like whatever that Japanese girl she was modelled after is called, and the main difference between Adam Crosman and Piers is that the latter never smiles while the former does it all the time, but they still look the most alike in comparison to the other characters and their face models.
I would never want to be a face model, though. Must be creepy.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh dear, I've seen Jake's face model before, and if no one had told me, I would never have guessed!
But face models are always difficult. Personally, I think that Jill looks nothing like Julia Voth (except for the creepy eyes), Claire looks nothing like Neve Campbell, Rebecca looks only a tiny bit like whatever that Japanese girl she was modelled after is called, and the main difference between Adam Crosman and Piers is that the latter never smiles while the former does it all the time, but they still look the most alike in comparison to the other characters and their face models.
I would never want to be a face model, though. Must be creepy.
I actually wouldn't mind seeing myself run around kicking ass in a video game (or getting my ass kicked, whichever), I think it'd be pretty trippy.

Top Bottom