• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The children...

A_Wesker123

The Original
Anyone got any ideas as to what happened to the villagers children?

Most people say that the plagas injection killed them.

Anyone got any ideas? :)

3d-agent

My guess,, the villagers don't have any children, they clone themselves.... that's y u c familiar person no matter where you go. :) How they clone....?
Well don't ask me. ;)

apart from the joke...i think that The lord saddler and his followers recruit peoples from other parts of the country and inject them with plagas so saddler can control them. The control is the whole idea behind the Plagas itself, so the saddler can control the peoples according to his will. Thats how they keep their sort of religious cult going. So there are no children in the village.
It may not make sense to some of u, but its one possibility.

dark_zero

if you see the end credits you see a family and it looks like saddler got to the men first and injected the las plagas in them and when they came back to their family, i think they turned on their children and injected the wives

REGirlfan

salazar was 20 hes pretty young lol but if u mean kids kids i think they all died.but there was a good point that someone said about the cloning because all thruout the game they all looked alike lol

Hollow-Words

I'd say it's because when the man round up the children he accidentally gave them steroids instead and turned them all into El Giagante's
OR
Saddler led the kids near the lake,threw a candy bar out and they all jumped into the lake where the big fish lives
OR
Saddle gave them to the Merchant and then he made them work for him and make the weapons and build the stores

Sephiroxas

Maybe they:

Ran away
Got killed
Were killed by the injection
Died from hunger :eek:

though..Why are the cows and chickens still alive. :p

Hoady

[quote author=Hollow-Words link=topic=556.msg15480#msg15480 date=1226038929]
Maybe the infection changed them into chickens, cows and even crows~~~
[/quote]

It explains why they drop coins and flash bangs.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
That is one nasty thought to think about. Imagine little kid las plagas running around.

All I can say is, there were no children but that is scary ass idea alot of horror right there zombie children.

I Kinda like the idea.
Resident Evil 4 could be a intence horror book or comic. if it had alot of detail put into it, ideas like the children lol going into mass detail about what happend to everything.

spoookay.

Top Bottom