• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The 'Bird Woman': What we Know So Far

ResiDude

[quote author=wesker-alive link=topic=767.msg20262#msg20262 date=1232657633]
if jill is the BW,then she is a vliiian,WHY JILL,WHY
[/quote]

LMAO! :D

dragon_night

from http://www.residentevil.com/5/index.php?l=en&fbid=yEZD2v5XMiI#/characters/chris

"Chris and his Partner, Jill Valentine, take part in a mission in russia to destroy the B.O.W. known as T-ALO.S.!

(who could this talos be? hmmm

[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=767.msg19484#msg19484 date=1231108943]
so...

For the past few months, we have been teased by this 'bird woman'. And, only recently have I actually been doing some research.

First, we know it's a woman by the way she walks. But also, would a man wear high heels?

No. In the screenshot, we see the mysterious woman wearing high heels:
birdwoman.jpg

Also, the woman is wearing a camouflage poncho:
camojacket.jpg

So...
Possibly to hide and observe Chris and Sheva?
Or is it (like Metal Gear solid) a special camouflage?

The mask...

This is what is weird.
The mask looks as if it is a form of gas mask, though it is not. As seen in this screencap of trailer, we can very barely see an eye:
Birdwomanmask.jpg

The lense seems to have a red tint, much like H.U.N.K's gas mask. My theory, is that it has some form of heads up display.

Her Powers.
As seen in this trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU9icbfd_UU), she displays incredible powers, much like Wesker. It is either that she has been infected with the T-Virus like Wesker, or she is just created by an unknown force.

My opinion, is that this 'bird woman' is a totally new character, seeing as Jill wasn't infected with the T-Virus and Sherry... Well, I don't know.

Thanks.
[/quote]

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
according to that articles i posted, the so called "leaked info" the birdwoman is trying to escape africa, along with another character. i cant remember which tho, you would have to check that up.
nice work tho, theres definitely a likeness to HUNK under there.
but the boots deffo suggest a woman, unless theres some cross dresser in RE5 lol.

i do agree its not jill though, i don't think jill will be in the playable game, just in flashbacks.
there could be a small chance of it being sherry, although her face has been revealed hasnt it, or did i just make that bit up haha?

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=iHadeS link=topic=767.msg20981#msg20981 date=1233239371]
according to that articles i posted, the so called "leaked info" the birdwoman is trying to escape africa, along with another character. i cant remember which tho, you would have to check that up.
nice work tho, theres definitely a likeness to HUNK under there.
but the boots deffo suggest a woman, unless theres some cross dresser in RE5 lol.

i do agree its not jill though, i don't think jill will be in the playable game, just in flashbacks.
there could be a small chance of it being sherry, although her face has been revealed hasnt it, or did i just make that bit up haha?
[/quote]Or the guy's a transvestite.

alonecrow

from what i read in RE5 wikipedia, there's an information stated "Information from IGN.com has revealed the lady in white from the trailers to be Excella Gionne. According to IGN, she is a family member of the founder of the Tricell Pharmaceutical Company and she runs the company's African branch.

is this the birdwoman we talking about?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
excella is that shifty looking woman, who you know is gonna be the female equivalent of wesker.
act like a friend yet stabs chris in the back nearing the end.

Top Bottom