• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The B.O.W.s in RE0

Resident James

I was playing RE0, and I was at the part were One partner is controlling gates, and the other is down there, has to press a button to release and fight some Hunters to get a key.

But I wondered to myself, how did those Hunters (as well as the eliminators) get there? They couldn't have been left over from when the place was originally operating, they would have died by then.

Here is what I think

Since Umbrella was planing to use the facilities again, they were transporting B.O.W.s back, the fact they were transporting that giant scorpion thing on the train supports this. (though I wouldn't bring BOW specimens to the place until the building was completely restored If I were them)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well Marcus(Queen Leech) opened up a cell and let out some of the Eliminators, if not all, that you encounter, so it seems he may have had someting to do with that....

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Not sure exactly, it is probably one of those little details that will not get fully explained, and will be left behind and forgotten, Capcom has a knack for this and their laziness will show probably all throughout the series...

D

Deleted member 1428

They were planning to reuse it as a training place again so that's probably how they got back there.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
They were planning on it, and even went as far as to assign Birkin & Wesker as head of two teams to reclaim it, but they weren't quite there yet...

Top Bottom