• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 That Bi*tch!

bruno

Chief Researcher
Don't forget has been in productin for 2 years, do I don't think it may have such big story changes as RE2 or 4.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
True, but the original RE2 (RE1.5) was scrapped and redone when it was at around 60 to 80 percent complete. I was just pointing out that it has been done before.

Amyress

I believe capcom just made a mistake with the dates not realizing racoon was destroyed in 1998 instead of 2003. then again maybe the leaked it wrong who knows. all in all mistakes happen and most of us know that it happens 15 years later after RE5

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
Yes, you're correct in that it takes place in 2009, however, the original plan was, as stated by my GameInformer, to take place in 2008...So obviously it was changed to match the release date...2009...Who's to say they aren't going to do that with RE6...Especially if they are just throwing stuff out there right now to keep us fans appeased, whilst still working out the final details...The RE games, like ALL games go through many changes before finally released, so it's not unlikely that this could change as well...
d*mn I don't think i got that one, I got the south park one...

Cal

I'd say it's Jessica. Beards says it's a personal vendetta. In Revelations, Jessica was Chris' partner for half of the game, and at the end, SPOILERS, she grabs hold of the T-Abyss virus.

But something leads me to believe that the T-Abyss virus is involved with Tall Oaks and Leon, as T-Abyss sounds to be more suited to more advanced classic zombies, rather than the gang-zombies who turn into monster after being killed that are in China where Chris is. Though, Helena claims that she caused the Tall Oaks incident, so I'm sort of leaning more toward T-Abyss being the bio-terrorist attack in China.

Assuming Jessica is the one who is responsible. But who else does Chris know personally whom is responsible for killing the BSAA's men? Not Ada, he has no idea she exists. Though, RE6 does take place in 2013, so they could have crossed paths, but that's a little too vague. No way it's Jill or Claire. I mean, not Jill because she's already played the villain role in RE5. And Claire is exactly the opposite of causing a bio-terrorist outbreak.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think the RE6 b*tch is this woman
mulher_marhawa.jpg

I can't wait to see the translation of Chapter 1.

SPOILERS (Revelations)

I think she's Jessica Sweetass Sherawat. According to Jessica's Report, I believe she works for Tricell (I previously though she worked for the GCP, but she actually works for a member of it).

img_dev_24_l.jpg

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I'd say it's Jessica. Beards says it's a personal vendetta. In Revelations, Jessica was Chris' partner for half of the game, and at the end, SPOILERS, she grabs hold of the T-Abyss virus.

But something leads me to believe that the T-Abyss virus is involved with Tall Oaks and Leon, as T-Abyss sounds to be more suited to more advanced classic zombies, rather than the gang-zombies who turn into monster after being killed that are in China where Chris is. Though, Helena claims that she caused the Tall Oaks incident, so I'm sort of leaning more toward T-Abyss being the bio-terrorist attack in China.

Assuming Jessica is the one who is responsible. But who else does Chris know personally whom is responsible for killing the BSAA's men? Not Ada, he has no idea she exists. Though, RE6 does take place in 2013, so they could have crossed paths, but that's a little too vague. No way it's Jill or Claire. I mean, not Jill because she's already played the villain role in RE5. And Claire is exactly the opposite of causing a bio-terrorist outbreak.

Rebecca? But i doubt it

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Wow...A LOT of votes for Jessica...I'd say it's her then..Makes sense and the fans are always right...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I know this isn't a Story mistake or contradiction, but the fact that Capcom couldn't even spell the name of their own game correctly on the Resident Evil Revelations boxart in USA speaks volumes to them being fallible. That and the fact that the RE6 logo looks like a woman performing a sex act on a two-legged giraffe.
Bahaha it does! :D

Top Bottom