• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 That Bi*tch!

Tyrant

Mmm... I think that B*tch is referring to a girl, so its probably that girl that Leon was with.

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Perhaps it was that woman near the start, that said she started it. Or, looking the way sequels are going... It could be the Virus Ada Wong collected in RE4 for Wesker, and so he might be referring to Ada.

Tyrant

I think it was Helena, Just for that one line in the beginning... But apparently according to my friend he said 6 is going to be before 5? so if that is the case then Wesker is still alive and that could also be who he is talking about but I don't know so we are just gonna have to wait the 10 months to find out.

Redfield Fan 93

I Always come prepared.
I think it was Helena, Just for that one line in the beginning... But apparently according to my friend he said 6 is going to be before 5? so if that is the case then Wesker is still alive and that could also be who he is talking about but I don't know so we are just gonna have to wait the 10 months to find out.

I seriously doubt that because it wasnt mentioned in Resi 5 History archive.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I seriously doubt that because it wasnt mentioned in Resi 5 History archive.

This whole entire game was not mentioned in RE5 history archive lol.

You would think something THIS d*mn important would be alluded to if it happened 1 YEAR before RE5. I just think it was a dumb move on Capcom's part to make this game BEFORE RE5.

After all, how can you sell the post apocalyptic world when RE5 happens just a year later? Would have made so much more since to have this game take place AFTERWARDS IMO.

As for who the "b&tch" is.

I would have to say either

Alex Wesker (could be a girl who nows?)
Ada Wong (any game Leon seems to be has a appearance by Ada)
Or it could be that girl Leon was talking to at the beginning of the trailer.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I honestly thought it may be Ada too...I just don't like thinking of Ada as a bad guy...and Chris seemed PRETTY ****ed at her..Also, RE5 also takes place during 2008, and this takes place mid to late 2008, so where's the proof it takes place after RE5?

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I honestly thought it may be Ada too...I just don't like thinking of Ada as a bad guy...and Chris seemed PRETTY ****ed at her..Also, RE5 also takes place during 2008, and this takes place mid to late 2008, so where's the proof it takes place after RE5?

Everywhere I have read sais RE5 takes place in 2009.

Check RE wiki dude.

Also, It is confirmed it takes place 6 years after the fall of Umbrella which happened in 2003. So obviously that would put RE5 sometime around 2009.

And since this game takes place 10 years after the racoon city incident which happened in 1998 that would put this one in 2008.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
My guess... Sherry Birkin will make her long-awaited comeback!
Think about it... Jill was cured in RE3 of the T-virus and in RE5 that turned out to play a part in the development of Uroboros...
Sherry was cured of the G-flu in RE2, so it's not that farfetched to think that some magical cure can be brewed out of her, many people in the goverment has died protecting her and now her location was compromised and people is trying to kill her before anything can be juiced out of her, 'cuz if there's a cure, then bioterrorism would not be that feasible anymore...
Just fanwanking/guessing...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Everywhere I have read sais RE5 takes place in 2009.

Check RE wiki dude.

Also, It is confirmed it takes place 6 years after the fall of Umbrella which happened in 2003. So obviously that would put RE5 sometime around 2009.

And since this game takes place 10 years after the racoon city incident which happened in 1998 that would put this one in 2008.
Yes, you're correct in that it takes place in 2009, however, the original plan was, as stated by my GameInformer, to take place in 2008...So obviously it was changed to match the release date...2009...Who's to say they aren't going to do that with RE6...Especially if they are just throwing stuff out there right now to keep us fans appeased, whilst still working out the final details...The RE games, like ALL games go through many changes before finally released, so it's not unlikely that this could change as well...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Yes, you're correct in that it takes place in 2009, however, the original plan was, as stated by my GameInformer, to take place in 2008...So obviously it was changed to match the release date...2009...Who's to say they aren't going to do that with RE6...Especially if they are just throwing stuff out there right now to keep us fans appeased, whilst still working out the final details...The RE games, like ALL games go through many changes before finally released, so it's not unlikely that this could change as well...

Well this game is not like RE5.

RE5 was announced and confirmed around 2005 which was 4 YEARS before its actual release date. Gameplay was shown around 2007 which gave them another 2 years to work on that. RE6 however just recently announced and confirmed it and showed gameplay at the same time. They do not have as much time to modify RE6 the same way they did RE5 since they only have 9 MONTHS before its release date. The only way they could do that is if they keep putting the game's release date off and even then thats just going to **** off fans.

Don't get me wrong, I actually WANT this game to be AFTER RE6. I think it is stupid to have this game be a prequel to RE5. And if they wanted to change that I would welcome it. but the fact remains that this situation is entirely different then the one that started with RE5 and they simply do not have enough time if they want to release this in 9 months.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Why the hell does everyone think that Alex Wesker is a girl?

Furthermore why does everyone suspect that Alex is bad? I honestly don't recall anything that said he was a bad guy. He was part of the Wesker Project but he took off from Spencer/Umbrella. It could just be because he wanted nothing to do with them, rather than him wanting to seek out his own evil scheme.

For all we know right now this 'unknown merc' could be Alex Wesker. Maybe that's why Sherry is with him.

Hoady

I think hes talking about Ada.

Leon looks far more 'rugged' though and chris well the same..unless thats just how much HD changes Leons face.With all that happens in RE5 it just appears odd that no mention of Resident Evil 6's events wouldn't occur.In RE5 Chris mentions "This is similar to the Kennedy Report"(something along those lines)and i'm sure hes fighting the Ganado here so you assume its his first time in RE5.Obviously Re6 story probably wasn't in existance but i just find it odd.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I find it interesting how the guy Chris is talking yelling at responds back to Chris with "your personal vendetta isn't going to get us anywhere". It almost sounds like Chris has come across this person before..?

God damnit I wish I could be a fly on the wall in the Capcom conference room.

... I suppose that would end badly though.

karatekid.gif

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well this game is not like RE5.

RE5 was announced and confirmed around 2005 which was 4 YEARS before its actual release date. Gameplay was shown around 2007 which gave them another 2 years to work on that. RE6 however just recently announced and confirmed it and showed gameplay at the same time. They do not have as much time to modify RE6 the same way they did RE5 since they only have 9 MONTHS before its release date. The only way they could do that is if they keep putting the game's release date off and even then thats just going to **** off fans.

Don't get me wrong, I actually WANT this game to be AFTER RE6. I think it is stupid to have this game be a prequel to RE5. And if they wanted to change that I would welcome it. but the fact remains that this situation is entirely different then the one that started with RE5 and they simply do not have enough time if they want to release this in 9 months.
What make you think they don't have the time...It doesn't take 9 months to say "Oh, RE6 is in 2010, not 08...

I think he's referring to Ada.
Wouldn't that just break your heart though...I mean...If it is, then she did something VERY bad to REALLY **** Chris off...And I've always thought of Ada as more of a neutral, selfish character, than a straight up bad guy or good guy...er...girl...

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Wouldn't that just break your heart though...I mean...If it is, then she did something VERY bad to REALLY **** Chris off...And I've always thought of Ada as more of a neutral, selfish character, than a straight up bad guy or good guy...er...girl...

She is a character very much out for herself, I wouldn't be surprised if she made someone angry with a dodgy deal or something.

Top Bottom