• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

That awkward moment...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Let's do this. Just post an awkward moment.

That awkward moment when someone has commented on your FB status and you don't feel like replying or don't know what to say... Then you end up having to stay away and not post or like anything until you do. It's happening to me right now. Too tired to talk about such a tough subject like religion... I guess I'll reply tomorrow. lol.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
That awkward moment when you realise you've made a clothing faux pas such as hem of skirt/dress tucked into the back of your underwear, unintentionally see-through tops and fugly bra underneath, unintentionally see-through tops and NO bra, trousers with a too-tight crotch area which either gives you VPL or something far, far worse, leaving the house and wondering what the breeze is only to realise you've forgotten your lower half of clothing AND the door has just shut behind you (this happened to me last week. Fo' srs.)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
That awkward moment when the single woman above is having a nightly visitor and they don't know you can hear every move they make in the bed (old house). How to deal with that? When you realize it's a recurring problem it's too late to inform her withour her understand you've heard them XX times.
That was a while ago, she moved and later neighbors have been quieter.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That awkward moment when you forget your lyrics at band practice so you BS some real quick...I swear, I BSed some about our bassist punching our guitarist because it was a quick rhyme off the top of my head...

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
That awkward moment when you forget your lyrics at band practice so you BS some real quick...I swear, I BSed some about our bassist punching our guitarist because it was a quick rhyme off the top of my head...
It's worse when you have to do it in church. In front of almost 1000 people. And the only words that enter your head are really not very Christian at all.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It's worse when you have to do it in church. In front of almost 1000 people. And the only words that enter your head are really not very Christian at all.
Oh dear...I can only imagine how THAT one would go...At least when we're playing live at a bar or something I can just start askin' the audience if they're havin' a good night...

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
There's one song where the chorus goes:

"It's all about you, Jesus. It's not about me"

Naturally, I've sung, "It's all about me, Jesus. It's not about you."

Also, when a melody is very similar to, say, a kid's TV show theme tune...yeah. I think we can all guess how that's panned out.

naomih808

That awkward moment when you feel pretty awesome. Nice clothes, nice hair, cool walk... Awesome hotties staring at you and... you trip...!! :( It's not so cool..

That awkward moment when you try to reply to this thread but can't figure out how to spell awkward.

Emm, yeh.. Happened to me.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
There's one song where the chorus goes:

"It's all about you, Jesus. It's not about me"

Naturally, I've sung, "It's all about me, Jesus. It's not about you."

Also, when a melody is very similar to, say, a kid's TV show theme tune...yeah. I think we can all guess how that's panned out.
I thought you were a Christian?...

Top Bottom