• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella Chronicles Talos is impossible

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I could have thrown my controller out of frustration from fighting talos.The others had their moments, but talos was terribly hard.
Him and Alexia were tuff. I actually watched a couple of buddies play the CVX File, and they had so much trouble with Alexia, trying to shoot her with the Linear Launcher, lol. I didn't have as much trouble but still.

NintenStar

Take the Shotgun SA as a secondary weapon.
Take this path when you get to the Honeycomb maze:
Left Door
Right Door (where the Automatic Pistol Ammo is)
Left Door
The only door there
Right door (after defeating the Crimson Head)
The only door there (after defeating the BOWs)
Right door (camera will automatically face there)
Throw a grenade there.
Collect all the ammo until you either leave, or can't hold anymore. You'll then be able to leave and find your way to Talos
Take out whatever Automatic Pistol ammo you have to destroy the rest of the glass, and take the ammo.

With Talos, throw a grenade at him as soon as you can, then hide. Shoot him with your Automatic Pistol whenever you can. Do the dodge commands right. Also aim for that silver part of his rocket launcher. That'll temporarily break it.

After the first phase, Talos will mutate. Do the next dodge commands right. Aim at those red spots on his armor. If he uses his tentacles, hit the tentacles, then the stuff falling on you with your Shotgun or Handgun. After Talos comes crashing down, aim for that red globe thing with your Automatic Pistol. He'll eventually get up and try to grab you. When that happens, he'll also use his tentacles, shoot the tentacles first, then the face. He'll pass out again, revealling the globe thing. Shoot it. Repeat.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Take the Shotgun SA as a secondary weapon.
Take this path when you get to the Honeycomb maze:
Left Door
Right Door (where the Automatic Pistol Ammo is)
Left Door
The only door there
Right door (after defeating the Crimson Head)
The only door there (after defeating the BOWs)
Right door (camera will automatically face there)
Throw a grenade there.
Collect all the ammo until you either leave, or can't hold anymore. You'll then be able to leave and find your way to Talos
Take out whatever Automatic Pistol ammo you have to destroy the rest of the glass, and take the ammo.

With Talos, throw a grenade at him as soon as you can, then hide. Shoot him with your Automatic Pistol whenever you can. Do the dodge commands right. Also aim for that silver part of his rocket launcher. That'll temporarily break it.

After the first phase, Talos will mutate. Do the next dodge commands right. Aim at those red spots on his armor. If he uses his tentacles, hit the tentacles, then the stuff falling on you with your Shotgun or Handgun. After Talos comes crashing down, aim for that red globe thing with your Automatic Pistol. He'll eventually get up and try to grab you. When that happens, he'll also use his tentacles, shoot the tentacles first, then the face. He'll pass out again, revealling the globe thing. Shoot it. Repeat.

Well damn. You pretty much got it right there.

I always used the TMP on TALOS. It takes his health down real nice. Also, I always have my Striker with me, which is equally effective, especially when he gets his hands on you, and you're right in his face.

A_Blue_Herb

the talos boss is literally the only RE boss that seems out of place in the entire series..i was just like ahhh, so the final boss is a robot.......ok.....pretty much ruined the game to get all the way to the end and not even have a cool monster to fight.

black 93

talos gave me some trouble at first, but i think weskers bonus scenario on that chapter where u have to fight two of those guys in trench coats while jumping all over the place was waaaay harder for me

Top Bottom