• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

T- or G-Virus?

Mudstoise

I'd like to ask you guys if you know which of the bosses in RE, RE2 and RE3 is the result of the T- or the G-Virus.

Which of those two has for example been used on Nemesis?

REGirlfan

so is sherry she is g-virus but wesker had her all this time so who knows what experiments he had done to her ill guess we will see in RE5. ;)

L Kennedy

I don't think Sherry has G-virus in her body, because Sherry hasn't be in the the facillety under the police station. William Birkin inject the G-virus in too his body after Hunk and his team has collected the G-virus sampel, and shoot William.

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=274.msg6563#msg6563 date=1209269187]
so is sherry she is g-virus but wesker had her all this time so who knows what experiments he had done to her ill guess we will see in RE5. ;)
[/quote]

hmm.. that's not quite right..
from what i read while playing RE2, annette birkin only said that she keep the sample of G-Virus in sherry's necklace..

therefore, only william who's been injected by that virus..

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=274.msg6569#msg6569 date=1209308499]
hmm.. that's not quite right..
from what i read while playing RE2, annette birkin only said that she keep the sample of G-Virus in sherry's necklace..

therefore, only william who's been injected by that virus..
[/quote]

Wrong!!! LoLz remember when sherry was in the sewers(in RE2) and fell to the garbage area in the sewers and willam was down there and put that thing in her mouth like he did the chief of police but since sherry was so young when he did it the mutation did not transform her until she is an adult and then wesker had her for sometime maybe he slowed the process.

L Kennedy

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=274.msg6580#msg6580 date=1209320751]
Wrong!!! LoLz remember when sherry was in the sewers(in RE2) and fell to the garbage area in the sewers and willam was down there and put that thing in her mouth like he did the chief of police but since sherry was so young when he did it the mutation did not transform her until she is an adult and then wesker had her for sometime maybe he slowed the process.
[/quote]

Yeah, thats true, but Claire make an antidote to Sherry and gives her that.

alonecrow

err..
we're getting a little bit OOT here..
:D

why don't we discuss, which one is more scarier, T or G-Virus?

L Kennedy

After escaping Raccoon City, Leon and Sherry were later picked up by official authorities and Sherry was given in to government custody. She awaits to see Claire again someday, wearing the pink vest she got from her as a reminder.

Wesker and the Organization have been keeping surveillance of Sherry with their spies inside the government in order to find out any secrets she may be hiding.

Look what i found ;)
Wesker dosen't have her.

Hunk102

Wesker does have her it says so in Wesker 's report and Sherry does have the G-virus in her.When William put the G-embryo in her it slowly strted to change her DNA structure if you read the DEVIL vaccine pages its states that a subject that is infected with the G-virus can reproduces by in plating embryos if the subject doesn't have the same DNA structure it will rejects the embryo and they will kill the host hence what happened to Chief Brian went it ripped through his chest. However a subject injected with the enbryo with the same Dna structure will start to change slowly until they're DNA structure is completely rewritten.

GreenZombiE

I'm pretty sure she still has the G-Virus in her body. And I'm also pretty sure Wesker was in possession of her, at least for a while.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Mudstoise;6422 said:
I'd like to ask you guys if you know which of the bosses in RE, RE2 and RE3 is the result of the T- or the G-Virus.

Which of those two has for example been used on Nemesis?

Nemesis was infected with T-Virus and an NE-Alpha parasite. The parasite allowed it to keep some of its intelligence, unlike other models of Tyrant. Nemesis was probably the most effective B.O.W. possible from T-Virus. Why Umbrella only made 4 escapes me.

I think the only G-Mutants in the series are William Birkin and Curtis Miller.

REGirlfan;6518 said:

REGirlfan;6540 said:
Yeah but they never showed [Claire] using [the G-Vaccine on Sherry].

Birkin injected the G-Virus directly into his body and began to mutate immediately (as did Curtis Miller) But Sherry was implanted with a G-Embryo. Obviously this method of infection takes a lot longer to cause mutations. Claire did use the DEVIL vaccine on Sherry otherwise she would have mutated. Sherry's value lies in the fact that her blood carries antibodies to the G-Virus. Thats why the government took her and why Wesker wanted her.

Top Bottom