• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Super Zombie?

Valentine

Hard To Kill
This first zombie one enounters with Jill and Barry took 3 shots from Barry's magnum before it went down! was this the ultimate zombie?? or is Barry just a bad aimer? As you know the ordinary zombies ofen goes down with one.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I think it was just to create suspense in the opening sequence. If he went down in one shot, you would automatically have the impression that its easy.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
aintnoscrub;53117 said:
I think it was just to create suspense in the opening sequence. If he went down in one shot, you would automatically have the impression that its easy.

Yeah I know but kinda lame using the same wepon later and it kills anything in one.

aintnoscrub

Premium
It is kinda silly, and maybe they should have given him a handgun to start off with and have his magnum holstered.

EDIT: i was just attempting another speedrun and after that bit with barry as you leave the dining room that zombie gets up and leaves.
you hear a door opening and shutting then they look back and the super zombie is gone.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Strange... I never noticed that. How can it possibly leave not that it doesn't but he shot three times with his Magnum. Ultimate Super Zombie. Wonder if you kill it later because some zombies you encounter just wont die??

aintnoscrub

Premium
abit later he appears in the hallway right next to that room, thats the hallway where it runs off too..so i guess its that one, and it can be killed very easily, so that first cutscene was just to give an impression that the zombies would be a challenge.

L

Lurker
Barry Can`t aim cause Barry SHANT Aim

well anyway forrest went down in an incendiary shot. and you dont think that a zombies super?

rocklikebrucelee

I was playing the game as Jill, and I had to empty about 1 and (1/2) magazines into that thing to kill it when you first see it eating Kenneth. Then you go back to where barry is and the cutscene plays anyway. It's one tough zombie.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
The PS1 didn't take to many shots, but remake Now!! that's another thing 10-15 shots WTF One magazine to kill on zombie C'mon Chris if you aimed you could take it out with one.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Berry and Jill see the Zombie that goes in the dinning room, or whatever, doesnt Berry shoot off its head? Or was that in the first one and not the remake?

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Awaii-Lynne;53502 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Berry and Jill see the Zombie that goes in the dinning room, or whatever, doesnt Berry shoot off its head? Or was that in the first one and not the remake?

that was in the Original PS1 version but he shoot the head of on the third shot.

CROta03

rocklikebrucelee;53483 said:
I was playing the game as Jill, and I had to empty about 1 and (1/2) magazines into that thing to kill it when you first see it eating Kenneth. Then you go back to where barry is and the cutscene plays anyway. It's one tough zombie.

Well if you are doing time attack dont kill him...;)

Top Bottom