• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Super Secret Resident Evil 7 News Leaked!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I could say the same to you. I can't believe someone on here besides me likes RE6. I got depressed earlier because I was in a game store and it was $9...People bitch because the game got REALLY over hyped, because Capcom leaked almost every cutscene, because we knew who Carla Radames was 4 months before the game dropped Ect. Ect. Not because the game ITSELF was bad, but because Capcom advertised it terribly.
9$!? Wow, from what I've seen I don't really like it either, but I still haven't played. At my gamestop it's still 20$

Turo602

The King of Kings
The less they show, the better. Then u get that feeling like... OMG I can't wait for it to be released to check it out

And be greatly disappointed anyway... Whether they showed more or less wouldn't change the fact that game suffers from some major issues and changes that fans and even gamers wouldn't sit well with. If showing less would have helped boost sales, then I'm glad they showed us as much as they did because now, Capcom is forced to get their sh*t together.

Yeah, but I think there is a fine line between releasing two or three teaser trailers, and showing more than an hours worth of cutscenes before the game drops. Or a couple hours of Gameplay rather than just little tidbits during the Teasers. IDK. Maybe internet is making being a traditional style gamer harder...

That still doesn't change the end result.

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
Are the movies not enough for alice as to take over the games, well you can laugh pointing at me and i will probably join you solely because i said "take over" and my point is -NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, not even in the light years from now, why? Simple, coz while we have a rich setup of amazing other female characters not excluding male characters, who are just waiting to be picked and featured in the game, why in the hell RE fan wants to go for alice? Well as a side character, sure like in unlockables or so but not unacceptable otherwise. I guess We just have to hold on and see how capcom is gonna roll.
As for RE6 wherever i looked over the net i only got disappointed ,not talking about game but about the views of the people about the game. Well first off what is wrong with the game? I don't see no problem but only sometimes the camera angles, if you talk about that it would be difficult to argue, other than that nothing. Not for me atleast, and as per the chris's campaign i do say one thing that the dude works for the B.S.S.A meaning it's not exactly a 007 thing where you can handle B.O.W's in a solo act, he HAD to operate with team and if the B.O.W's are as big as the mama t-rex then what can be done? Does that create war zone? Perhaps. Is it good with this game? Don't think so but there you go, that's one way to deal with it.
Man, i'm not even a chris fan but look how much i sounded, trying to explain why RE6 is Not nearly as bad as it is described by many. I like the game.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Are the movies not enough for alice as to take over the games, well you can laugh pointing at me and i will probably join you solely because i said "take over" and my point is -NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
I don't see a problem seeing her in future Resident Evil game, I'd like it if I get a chance to play the entire game with her, tho also to be able to pick out the character u want to play with just like in Resident Evil Outbreak and 6

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
Ada Scott Wong post: 155467 said:
I don't see a problem seeing her in future Resident Evil game, I'd like it if I get a chance to play the entire game with her, tho also to be able to pick out the character u want to play with just like in Resident Evil Outbreak and 6
Matter of perspective i say, i'd like to see old protagonists return even if capcom is going to include any movie character, that's the least they can do before any new character takes the floor.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You may not see a problem with it, but 98.5% of the Resident Evil fans who love the games do. Alice is one of the most and arguably THE most hated character in Resident Evil.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
You may not see a problem with it, but 98.5% of the Resident Evil fans who love the games do. Alice is one of the most and arguably THE most hated character in Resident Evil.
Well... I can't change my likings for others. She is a great actress, singer-songwriter, model....She is a multi-talent. I'm really a biggest fan of hers.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Alice is a great actress, singer, songwriter and model? Are you sure you're not confusing her with Milla Jovovich now? Because no one is talking about her being in the game, it's about the character she's portraying, and yes, Alice is definitely, almost universally hated. Even by some fans who do like the movies. (And they're a minority anyway.)

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
Well... I can't change my likings for others. She is a great actress, singer-songwriter, model....She is a multi-talent. I'm really a biggest fan of hers.
I think you got it wrong coz by "alice" we(or at least i) meant alice, as in A character NOT Milla Jovovich. I like that lady myself, i should join you in appraising her but i thought we are simply talking about a mere character here.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
As mentioned by others, Milla Jovovich is talented...I like her quite a bit in fact. But Alice as a character is terrible, and hated. Look, I love Harrison Ford, but I don't want Indiana Jones in my Resident Evil game...

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
As mentioned by other. Milla Jovovich is talented...I like her quite a bit in fact. But Alice as a character is terrible, and hated. Look, I love Harrison Ford, but I don't want Indiana Jones in my Resident Evil game...
Oh Misunderstood... If your talking about Alice, I actually agree then. It messed up all Resident Evil movie installments since they made her have super powers. I think they should have sticked to original story and not bring Alice into resident evil.
I wish they did chose George A. Romero's script with the Spencer Estate scenes. It would've been better movie. But Paul knows how to mess up a great franchise
Just take a look at it... It's more than great

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Lol. ALmost all of us on here are pretty familiar with Romero's script ;) I actually like the movies. I just hate Alice...

JillsPimp

The Armorer
I can see them pulling anything out of there asses anymore be it they introduce Alice into the games or bring Wesker back from the dead. Honestly, I would like to play a game SOLELY as Barry Burton.

Top Bottom