• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) square edged crank

weskerfan

ok there are two cranks that you find in the game,the hex crank which is used to open the gas station door (with a wrench)

and at the place where you find the oil additive,there is a crank lying on the ground.

ive played the game through many time and have ner been able to find what it goes to.

anyone???

loathsbane

exactly what i just told you man, when you back track to extinguish the fire you go back to the beginning areas. you remember how you entered the cafe for the first time? through the back alley? and you see brad shooting the 2 zombies with 1 dead on the floor? that steel garage door against the wall at the end of the stair case is where you use it. you get 2 - 3 sets of regular grenade rounds. i think it's just 2.

loathsbane

haha i've played each game too many times not to know where just about everything is. minus resident evil 0, umbrella chronicles, survivor, and those online ones with the real time menus. they were all totally dumb and completely useless.

Top Bottom