• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spot the RE poster fail

Rain

Everything on the RE movie wikia is fail. But I think the person is right, it was referring to...well spoiler blah blah blah spoiler.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Rain;54145 said:
Everything on the RE movie wikia is fail. But I think the person is right, it was referring to...well spoiler blah blah blah spoiler.

LOL I think it was pushing it a bit, but that's the only way they could get away with it if confronted about it :lol:

Popo

you can say its an error because before the word womEn it says "one" you cant use one womEn but you can use one womAn, because womEn is in the plural and one is not

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
GUNS N' ROSES!;54503 said:
you can say its an error because before the word womEn it says "one" you cant use one womEn but you can use one womAn, because womEn is in the plural and one is not

Exactly, that's why I said it was at a push that it could use the ending to justify that abomination of spelling xD

Hoady

Its even funnier because they happened to highlight "Women" and miss the error.The RE movies have always been a pile of hogwash, i think the poster emphasizes"Don't take our ridiculous movie to seriously".If you do that then it becomes enjoyable lol.

Top Bottom