• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spikeys Drawings

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I finished my latest drawing,

Pyramid head:
sionvea.jpg

@AgentZero, you wanted to see this right?
Fantastic as usual. :)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I love them! You did a really good job. The 3DS stuff is the most impressive considering how hard it is to pull that off. Regaurdless I love your pencil drawings as well. You have some incredible talent with a pencil.

I am a little unsure about Midget big head Wesker though. I love it in a weird kind of way ^.^ Incredible detail on his midget... I mean midnight jacket :)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I love them! You did a really good job. The 3DS stuff is the most impressive considering how hard it is to pull that off. Regaurdless I love your pencil drawings as well. You have some incredible talent with a pencil.

I am a little unsure about Midget big head Wesker though. I love it in a weird kind of way ^.^ Incredible detail on his midget... I mean midnight jacket :)

Thanks pal,
Yeah I screwed the proportions on the wesker drawing but I really didn't want to start again after doing so much before realising.
Hopefully next time I do a charcater I will have it correctly sized :D

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Thanks pal,
Yeah I screwed the proportions on the wesker drawing but I really didn't want to start again after doing so much before realising.
Hopefully next time I do a charcater I will have it correctly sized :D

It actually grew on me like that. At first I was like WTF but then it was awesome. Actually you should make more recognisable midget Wesker with a bigger head :D It would be awesome! Make sure he's doing the same pose as well. It's iconic!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Instead of making a new thread (as I also don't know what section to fit it under) I thought I'd also post my other hobby here.

Every so often something quite fun, weird or funny happens within a game I'm playing. And i like to keep these moments and make a collage afterwards, I make these youtube vids for a bit of fun I hope everyone else can share in.
This birthed my "Random Gaming moments" montages. I'm currently working on number 4.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Lol watched the 1st vid. Good stuff.

Trolling in Dark Souls can be a lot of fun. I used to cosplay as that npc Maldron and invade in that area where he invades as a white phantom. Two of us would be just standing there gesturing and ppl would be like wtf? xD

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Lol watched the 1st vid. Good stuff.

Trolling in Dark Souls can be a lot of fun. I used to cosplay as that npc Maldron and invade in that area where he invades as a white phantom. Two of us would be just standing there gesturing and ppl would be like wtf? xD

Oh yeah...that guy. Heh
Did it work well?
Theres a guy on youtube called Krazy and he does trolling vids which are pretty good. I think he also did that too.

I didnt think tthat trolling could be so fun, it also made me a better greatbow user in general. I wish I tried trolling earlier. I may have gotten more clips :p
Though I have alot of clips for bloodborne for my next vid. ;)

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Lol yea most people got confused when they seen 2 white phantoms. If they attacked we just ran away and threw corrosive urns at them xD

Btw forgot to mention ur drawings are sick dude! Have you ever drawn anything from Dark Souls?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Lol yea most people got confused when they seen 2 white phantoms. If they attacked we just ran away and threw corrosive urns at them xD

Btw forgot to mention ur drawings are sick dude! Have you ever drawn anything from Dark Souls?
Thankyou.
I havnt as if yet, I may be tempted to do so though :D

Top Bottom