• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spikeys Drawings

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
It looked great as a work in progress, but now it's complete it looks even more brilliant. Great work! :grin:

Ian Lawrence

You are just way more talented with pencil and paper than I.
Stuff in three dimesions is more my gig but 2D artwork done to anything decent is something I just flat out suck at.

A respectful nod in your direction!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
It's not Resident Evil related but I thought I'd share it anyway.

I just finished another drawing
A Kampfhund from the game Wolfenstein.

DtQCTV0.jpg

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I'm doing pretty good right now. And you?

I can't wait to see this Pyramid head, man.
Yeah good to thanks. Eagerly awaiting revelations 2 and eventually looking to move out of my parents house this year. I think I'm going to have a busy year regardless in general. Thanks I'll post it as soon as it's done, though it may take a few months.
What have you been up to?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Yeah good to thanks. Eagerly awaiting revelations 2 and eventually looking to move out of my parents house this year. I think I'm going to have a busy year regardless in general. Thanks I'll post it as soon as it's done, though it may take a few months.
What have you been up to?
I'm also awaiting RER2. The first RER is one of my favorite's in the series. I also picked up REmake. That game is super scary.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Nice work on all of these, especially Nemesis, though I personally would've liked to see a Jill drawing (see my avatar), but that's just me.

Nicely done, though, mate.

Top Bottom