• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Speed Running Contest?

FireSlay

so while i was playing i thought y don't we make a speed running contest :lol:
so if u wanna join put ur GT, PSN or Microsoft Online Games ID ( i dunno what it's called for the pc xD :confused: )
and i only have ps3 so if u wanna b my partner just add me : FireSlay
only on Pro Mode xD :(
but we will have a problem Timing so we need photos from any imaging device u have and u take 1 on each end of the level :D
so u yh if ur up to it join xD
and the reason y i made this becuz i don't see any new Threads :(or any thing and i was bored ;)

FireSlay

Seeing that there is no 1 want to join we will make the diff to veteran and also u can speed run alone

Mr Sunshine

Hmmm.. My time on Pro is 12 hours approximately.. Sorry don't have a picture to prove this! :p

That's interesting acually. I think that speedruns are longer in RE 5 than in previous games(aside RE 4).

Jamus868

I haven't tried to speed run pro mode yet... I think I have it beat in under 5 hours as it is.. I guess I should tried to get around 3 hours...

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
I totally Disagree with this type of Gaming, just running through A level and not killing anything takes EVERYTHING out of the game. If you play you should enjoy the game and not exactly take your time but At least give the game the credit it diserves. When I go through A level quickly I am killing every last Zombie (or likewise) there is, then I move on.

FireSlay

xD but i didn't say u have to enter and ur right i enjoyed the game before now i wanna test my skill
and for my speed run till now is 2:30 or like so on pro but i have some tips for speed runners xD

Jamus868

In addition to FireSlay, normally one can't speed run a game unless they know the game fully. Unless you know enemy locations, items, and little thing down to the smallest detail, your not going to be that fast. Every thing has to be precise. So any actually speed runner know the game and has truly played it before they go for an exceptional fast time.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
All I know is I kill everything in themap before leaving And I have A fast time on top of that. I have memorised the game I know where enemies Spawn from, that's why I only play on profesional anymore.

Top Bottom