• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City SPEC OPS DLC

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Downloaded this last night, for free, but i dont think there will be more free stuff who knows, I think I was too late in trying to join your game aintnoscrub. played through it until the nemesis fight, got stuck then went to bed lol nemesis eats bullets.. That's all I can say..

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Downloaded this last night, for free, but i dont think there will be more free stuff who knows, I think I was too late in trying to join your game aintnoscrub. played through it until the nemesis fight, got stuck then went to bed lol nemesis eats bullets.. That's all I can say..

yeah i know, i saw you join it, but i wasn't ready to start, was on a late shift, so i was eating late, left it in the lobby, and then you joined and suddenly it prompted the countdown to start, so mid dinner i shut the console off lol. that nemesis fight is a bit of a pain, you're right he eats them up, takes agesssssssssss.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
She looked of to me as well but then again so does carlos as well they look odd
I think jill looks younger tbh

Was a nice change in diffuculty i actually ran out of ammo a couple of times made me be careful with my ammo

The nemisis fight was spot on i loved it

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, she should look younger - I mean odd in the sense there were moments where she looked like she was missing part of her face/arms.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-So im wondering if there will be alternate costumes for the spec -ops, how much they will charge us for the rest of our game to play too!!!, what am i going to do with all the xp i have left over?- will there be more weapons theres a spot for 3 more handguns-please magnum!! , will there be a mercenaries mode?, will there be the famous renewed Hunk survivor mission??-hope so!-crossing my fingers,toes, n eyes!! :)

HELLBOY1980

I don't really like interfering, nor am I a mod or a "forum law and order" officer... but you need to take a chill pill and understand you're no superior being or anything. Every post you make, if someone disagrees with you, they're an idiot of some kind and you start insulting them, even if they don't answer with insults. Were I you, I'd shut my mouth and get off my elitist horse, just saying. Alright, "greatest gamer of your generation"?

Carry on, official moderators.
- You are correct sure! i applaude you!! :) glad i have others on here that are fans and respect others opinions

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Was I the only one who thought Jill looked ultra-weird in some parts of the DLC?
Her hair was a bit off, the lighting made it seem like plastic sometimes. I didn't have any rendering issues, though.

-So im wondering if there will be alternate costumes for the spec -ops, how much they will charge us for the rest of our game to play too!!!, what am i going to do with all the xp i have left over?- will there be more weapons theres a spot for 3 more handguns-please magnum!! , will there be a mercenaries mode?, will there be the famous renewed Hunk survivor mission??-hope so!-crossing my fingers,toes, n eyes!! :)
I hope for the Spec Ops to get some costumes, right now they look like a bunch of street junkies put together to form a "Spec Ops team". No fidelity between them whatsoever, the opposite of Wolfpack, an organized team that looks like a team.

I'd also like some more handguns, Magnums or SOCOM's even. As for the Mercenaries mode, I think it's unlikely. I don't think the game was built for lone-wolfing, but with tweaks, who knows. And lastly, the HUNK Survivor missions are a must. Capcom wants money, we want current-gen HUNK. It's a win/win situation for both parties, unless Capcom prices it at, like, 20$ (unlikely, but still...).

CrashOkami

The Survivor
No word on that, but my guess would be monthly or bi-monthly drops. I'm leaning towards monthly, since they're simple campaign missions, and most probably, already planned out. All they have to do is bring it from paper to playable material, if they haven't even done that yet.

NEMESIS_1765

No word on that, but my guess would be monthly or bi-monthly drops. I'm leaning towards monthly, since they're simple campaign missions, and most probably, already planned out. All they have to do is bring it from paper to playable material, if they haven't even done that yet.

ah right, thank you. ive played the first DLC spec ops mission on all the difficulties and im really excited for the rest ahah

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Same, I like it a lot, and the Nemesis standoff at the end is so good! Probably the best fight in the entire game. But I still don't like Echo Six in the least bit.

NEMESIS_1765

Same, I like it a lot, and the Nemesis standoff at the end is so good! Probably the best fight in the entire game. But I still don't like Echo Six in the least bit.

yeah same, the echo six team bore me so much and the costumes are rubbish! they should of made them really bad ass like the USS team

CrashOkami

The Survivor
yeah same, the echo six team bore me so much and the costumes are rubbish! they should of made them really bad ass like the USS team
Yes, I've said it before, they need to look like a unit, not a bunch of random "heroes" sewn together. Only Shona and Willow look like military personnel to me. Costumes are needed.

HELLBOY1980

--- you mean its easy for them to bring it all out at once, but theyre going to stretch it and slowly take our money for this dlc thats already on the disc....which should have been the full game playable...like what they did to streetfighter x tekken :(

HELLBOY1980

--- i agree, they look like some of the most popular video game characters but they changed a few things here and there to make a generic a team, lol! ---I think maybe they should have been stars units or atleast matching uniforms...

NEMESIS_1765

--- i agree, they look like some of the most popular video game characters but they changed a few things here and there to make a generic a team, lol! ---I think maybe they should have been stars units or atleast matching uniforms...

yeah exactly, it just seems as though they have been really lazy with them!!!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
--- you mean its easy for them to bring it all out at once, but theyre going to stretch it and slowly take our money for this dlc thats already on the disc....which should have been the full game playable...like what they did to streetfighter x tekken :(
Chances are operation raccoon city doc, if its just 1 mission drop at a time will stay free. Even if they do charge, just for one mission, it will probably be really cheap anyway. I for one, wouldn't mind paying for a bit more content for this game.

Top Bottom