• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Spec Ops are the worst thing to ever walk the planet!

It should not take TWO whole clips from the samurai edge to kill them. I'm on the verge of hating this game because of it. I wish it would be more like BOOM, HEADSHOT rather than BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, HEADSHOT. Does anyone else think this or am I just a whiner.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Indeed, they tend to take a whole clip unloaded in their mouth and eyes before they bite the dust. But they're not cannon fodder; they're special ops.

Kidding, they're ridiculously powerful with bodyshots, but I find that 4 Hammer shots to the head will kill them.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
if it would be too easy to kill them there would be no fun... just sayin ^^

it is indeed sometimes stressing that it takes to long to kill them but i would be bored if i could kill em all with 1 shot... its like saying oh i hate Mr. X because it takes so many shots to make him go down >_>
or uh hunters are so annoying cuz i want to shoot them once with an assault rifle and i want them to die with only one shot <_<

tip... get a sniper... i had killed spec ops forces with max 2 shots with a sniper rifle.... good luck with your gaming

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The USS are just as bad on the Spec Ops campaign. :p
Um lol...I meant US like "us"...I just capitalized it to put emphasis...It wasn't a misspelling of USS...I'm just letting ya know lol...I'm not sure if that's what you thought I meant or not...

VeCtOr

so, are you saying instead of 10 they should send what? 2 or 3? no point in that.... way to easy to kill a few, you earn some exp when you know how to kill them in bunch....
boom dead... boom dead... next lvl... do you really would want that?

CrashOkami

The Survivor
It's a shooter, the type that needs to throw hordes of enemies at you. I don't see why there shouldn't be many Spec Ops soldiers at once, trying to hold you back. The government is supposed to have more soldiers than Umbrella, right?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
so, are you saying instead of 10 they should send what? 2 or 3? no point in that.... way to easy to kill a few, you earn some exp when you know how to kill them in bunch....
boom dead... boom dead... next lvl... do you really would want that?
Exactly...You get the point...
It's a shooter, the type that needs to throw hordes of enemies at you. I don't see why there shouldn't be many Spec Ops soldiers at once, trying to hold you back. The government is supposed to have more soldiers than Umbrella, right?
As do you...Finally...Gamers who don't want EASY games...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Man...What if there was an Expert Mode...Like there was for RE4...How badass would THAT be when it comes to fighting the Spec Ops...

VeCtOr

or you could play the game in casual... you can acutally kill them with the mini smg ; ) just sayin.... lol

Top Bottom