• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Something i just stumbled upon.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Capcom's pretty much spoiled most of the game in the trailers that you wont even need to play it, but if Steve is indeed in this game, it dosnt mean he's Jake, he could be a body guard to Carla, a guy in the shadows or Claire's Partner in over priced Disc locked content who knows?

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Capcom's pretty much spoiled most of the game in the trailers that you wont even need to play it, but if Steve is indeed in this game, it dosnt mean he's Jake, he could be a body guard to Carla, a guy in the shadows or Claire's Partner in over priced Disc locked content who knows?
I believe even with the trailer, it only just scratched the tip of the iceberg, there's going to be a whole lot more in store for us, i'm sure.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I believe even with the trailer, it only just scratched the tip of the iceberg, there's going to be a whole lot more in store for us, i'm sure.
I hope so, I dont wanna play through it knowing everything that's gonna happen, that would be disappointing, but with modern Capcom titles, disappointment is pretty much guaranteed.

back on topic: I dont see much room for Steve with info we have so far, I could only see him coming in as DLC.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Meh, thought so. Despite the fact that I do favor Steve Burnside in returning in the series. :p

And really, it's annoying looking at the comments for that posts... seriously. I'm surely not as knowledgeable with RE history as much as everyone around this forum, but it's kind of annoying to see how more than half the comments there are quite inaccurate to the events of RE. ._.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I quite liked the "you’re only dead for as long as it takes Capcom to spoil your return in a trailer" bit. XD

Top Bottom