• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Someone, please help

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Every now and then I think about Resident Evil 1 (the original) I always think about one room/door, one I never could unlock and enter.

residentevilmansion2f.jpg

The room I'm talking about is in red, 2nd floor. I belive it has a codelock or something. Do any of you hardcore RE fans know anything about it? :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I believe that's a room that you can get to through the lower levels of the house. You know where the kitchen and the library and stuff is? If I remember correctly, there is a way you can get to that hallway through that particular level. It's been so long since I've played the original, I can't help you that much with details. :lol:

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Yeah totaly, and the weird thing is that everyone I've asked have never entered that room :p Btw, found a clip on youtube of that door I was talking about.

resident1.jpg

resident2m.jpg

He he, yeah I know, it's been maybe 8 years since I last played it too. But my God how annoying it is to keep remembering that damn door :p

If anyone else know anything, please drop a few lines :)

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
tremor;69045 said:
I believe that's a room that you can get to through the lower levels of the house. You know where the kitchen and the library and stuff is? If I remember correctly, there is a way you can get to that hallway through that particular level. It's been so long since I've played the original, I can't help you that much with details. :lol:

Sorry for the double post.

Tremor, you where right ;) It all makes sense now, after the kitchen and up the elevator. And (thx to the random guy at youtube) said that when playing as Jill, Barry gives her the code to that door... Figures, never personally played with Jill :p

and just for kicks:
damndoor.jpg

The otherside of the codelocked door.
Jeez, I'm such an ass :p

Many thanks to you Tremor!

Top Bottom